Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I just don't get it. Does anyone realize the real perks of donator? Choosing maps, flight in the lobby,voting for games, etc. But for some reason everyone thinks that donation is solely for vanity points. Witch is stupid. It just proves that all everyone wants to do is throw money away, just to feel better. So if you don't have money you aren't good enough for extra stuff. The mindset of minecraft servers these days, are "If they don't give me their parents money (Or their own money) then I'll just give them the bare minimum, and if people give me money, I'll give them a few extra things." I am just so fucking done with everyones greed.
Or you can join competitions where you can win a free rank ;). I get that it feels unfair, but the donators donated money and cube is thankful for that, so they give you all kinds of xtra's. Cube is a big server, they need to pay bills for having the server (I think) and they need to pay the developers etc. They just need the money to keep the server. People would donate a lot less money if they could get free vanity points. And maybe they get a lot of money because of the donators, but the owners worked hard for it.

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
Vanity points were added so that premium players can feel special, and that their money is worth something. Since the EULA makes it clear that no in-game advantages are allowed, this is one of the few things we are actually allowed to provide our premium players with. It would make their rank less special if patience was all that was required to get premium vanity items.

Reactions: telegamer

GravityRaid

Sep 5, 2016
Arizona
Please chill you act like vanity points are a big wall in front of the road of life , it's good that your thinking of other people but like please don't insult cube craft or say that it's selfish or whatever because your just wasting your time . You wanted attention you got it now be quiet .

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
What do you want? What do you see as helping?
This guy only wants free premium features (nobody gonna give him anything though), no help required.
I just don't get it. Does anyone realize the real perks of donator? Choosing maps, flight in the lobby,voting for games, etc. But for some reason everyone thinks that donation is solely for vanity points. Witch is stupid. It just proves that all everyone wants to do is throw money away, just to feel better. So if you don't have money you aren't good enough for extra stuff. The mindset of minecraft servers these days, are "If they don't give me their parents money (Or their own money) then I'll just give them the bare minimum, and if people give me money, I'll give them a few extra things." I am just so fucking done with everyones greed.
If it was all about vanity points, people wouldn't spend 180 euros on an Obsidian rank. Also, "If you have no money you aren't good enough for extra stuff" Yeah extra stuff (hats and costumes) is definitely an essential resource for everyone, kids in Africa could have eaten those extra stuffs. If you don't have cool gadgets you're not good enough, makes sense (no. It does not) And about the part "If they don't give money only bare minimum and extra things if they pay" This only proves our point. Vanity is extra, nothing to be starving of, but it's something you can earn from without going against EULA and keep up a big activity.

Like, do you realize you told people to go "f*** theirselves" because you asked to have free vanity?
You are offended by the fact that you can't have some fancy hat... It's so childish, to say the least.
Sorry to do this but, there's no way an Owner can reply to this thread in all seriousness.
So, if everything is figured out, I ask @Mac to lock this thread, if you want to keep the discussion and have a valid point to do so just say it, the decision to lock is not mine, but Mac's.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
This is necessary for the server to survive. Otherwise, there's a lot less incentive to donate. Sure, they get some profit, but the VAST majority goes to paying for the host and development of the server etc
Also,
(used to be weekly, but now its 2 weeks, 28 days).
2 weeks is 14 days.

Reactions: Despacito 2

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I far as I remember there are these things called cubelets and you actually get vanity stuff with them without paying! (ooohhh ahhh):eek:

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I felt attacked when i read this thread :3

Vanity points are one of the few things donator's get and you cant even get that many things with them. If Cubecraft just started giving out the items and points donator's receive there wouldn't be any point in donating and therefore no money to help run the server. That means there wouldn't be a server for you to have Vanity points on. Also a server costs a lot more to run than you think.

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
Vanity points were added so that premium players can feel special, and that their money is worth something. Since the EULA makes it clear that no in-game advantages are allowed, this is one of the few things we are actually allowed to provide our premium players with. It would make their rank less special if patience was all that was required to get premium vanity items.
^^^^^^

Someone should just close this thread xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom