Votes: 3 21.4%
  • NO. NOT ALL CAN

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondWarior

Jan 4, 2021
CUBECRAFT STOP. WITH THAT ONLY VIPS CAN USE ./report AND NOT NORMAL MEMBERS, TODAY I SAW A HACKER DESTROYING ALL THE EGGS OF A MATCH AT EGGWARS AND NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING BECAUSE NO ONE WAS A VIP TO REPORT AND THE WEBSITE IS REPORTS.cubecraft.net MUCH. FAIL. THIS IS RIDICULOUS, THAT DOES NOT EXIST IN HYPIXEL OR OTHER ORIGINAL SERVER ALL PLAYERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REPORT RULER BREACKS
WHY I DON'T KNOW IF YOU KNOW BUT, NOT EVERYBODY HAS CONDITIONS
FINANCIAL SERVICES TO BUY A VIP, IF YOU RELEASE ./report FOR ALL PLAYERS THIS WOULD HELP THE SERVER BECAUSE MANY HACKERS WOULD BE BANNED
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
i dont think its a great idea to let everyone use /report because the staff needs to review all those reports which can be really stressful and frustration when people abuse the command, however tho I would love to see a /sentinelreport command to help the anticheat decide whether a player is cheating or not(similar to hypixels /wdr or /watchdogreport command)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
The reason not everyone can use /report is because stone rankers are more likely to fake/troll report someone. Even if they are not fake or troll reports, the Moderation team couldn't handle this many reports. But not every rank has the same amount of /report uses. From Iron to Emerald rank has 3 /report uses a day, Obsidian has 6 per day and plus (monthly subscription has unlimited uses.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I understand your frustration, but there are a quite few good reasons why only players with a rank are able to /report other players.
The most significant one is abuse. Imagine if every player on the server could /report. I’m sure a lot of people would see an opportunity to report their friends to troll staff and waste their time. This would lead to actual valid reports being overlooked because of the large amount of /reports we would receive.
I also don’t think you should be comparing CubeCraft to Hypixel as they have 15-20 times more players online on average and have way more resources than we do.
In my opinion, the reportingwebsite works perfect and is easy to use and everyone is able to report players here. Furthermore, there is even a higher chance reports are accepted on the website, because they will always be looked at!

We, the moderation team, work very hard to make sure rule breakers are being taken care of and more and more staff is being hired to make sure everything runs smoothly. I hope you understand what I’m saying and that allowing everyone to /report wouldn’t be a smart move at this time.

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Bruh don’t worry, staff doesn’t even look at them anymore. (Except for like 2) I use almost all my /reports a day if I’m active and literally none get accepted or even looked at lmfao

Don’t @ me saying this isn’t true since I have been experiencing it for about a month now and so have all my friends and even a few staff members I talked to agreed with me.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Bruh don’t worry, staff doesn’t even look at them anymore. (Except for like 2) I use almost all my /reports a day if I’m active and literally none get accepted or even looked at lmfao
This is because of the way the system is organized. When someone is handling reports they can handle all the new ones (which can be a LOT as we sometimes need to follow players for a while resulting in dozens of new reports coming in) but it’s quite unnecessary to look back at old ones from when no one was doing reports. This is because usually the players are offline, meaning it’s a waste of time to look through them to provide the same result as them not being reviewed at all. I believe our priorities should always be removing cheaters that are currently ruining games instead of closing every report.
THAT DOES NOT EXIST IN HYPIXEL OR OTHER ORIGINAL SERVER ALL PLAYERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REPORT RULER BREACKS
Hypixel’s /report is not similar to ours at all. Hypixel’s /report reports the player to Watchdog (their Anticheat) while Sentinel is always watching everyone. If you /report on our network then a staff member will teleport to your game and handle the report.
I’d just like to add that on average there is a ranked player in every game, so they likely did get /report’ed anyway. It can take some time for reports to be reviewed and as a normal player you don’t get updates if a player is banned from your game. Thank you for your concerns, but I really don’t see a point in adding this as non-rankers may abuse the command more than ranked players, the inability to handle the amount of reports (most of them are duplicates if everyone in your game is going to be /report’ing) and lastly the lack of a need, as there is usually a rank in every game. Good suggestion, but I’m voting no.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
CUBECRAFT STOP. WITH THAT ONLY VIPS CAN USE ./report AND NOT NORMAL MEMBERS, TODAY I SAW A HACKER DESTROYING ALL THE EGGS OF A MATCH AT EGGWARS AND NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING BECAUSE NO ONE WAS A VIP TO REPORT AND THE WEBSITE IS REPORTS.cubecraft.net MUCH. FAIL. THIS IS RIDICULOUS, THAT DOES NOT EXIST IN HYPIXEL OR OTHER ORIGINAL SERVER ALL PLAYERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REPORT RULER BREACKS
WHY I DON'T KNOW IF YOU KNOW BUT, NOT EVERYBODY HAS CONDITIONS
FINANCIAL SERVICES TO BUY A VIP, IF YOU RELEASE ./report FOR ALL PLAYERS THIS WOULD HELP THE SERVER BECAUSE MANY HACKERS WOULD BE BANNED
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND

View attachment 183860
Even though as @Technosword said, You can record the players and reports them through reports websites.

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, literally everyone can submit a website report.
/report in-game is here just if you want to use it but it is always better to use the website
I don't really see your point in this thread.

Reactions: Technosword
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom