Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Java ranks were already a scam but now Java almost died you can’t let kids buy a rank in these expensive times. If you deny this suggestion I might send Alberto Stegeman or Kees van der Spek to your office.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I understand they are overpriced, we do agree but changing prices of something requires a lot of changes. They will likely be disabled soon until we can make our changes/updates then relaunch them.

However- I disagree with calling it a scam despite the price. We don't trick anyone, the store was updated to remove the features it didn't have anymore on day 1 of the removal. We tell players exactly what they get on the store and visually through the server.

We can't guide everyone on how to make a fair purchase, it's up to the consumer to make that decision.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand they are overpriced, we do agree but changing prices of something requires a lot of changes. They will likely be disabled soon until we can make our changes/updates then relaunch them.

However- I disagree with calling it a scam despite the price. We don't trick anyone, the store was updated to remove the features it didn't have anymore on day 1 of the removal. We tell players exactly what they get on the store and visually through the server.

We can't guide everyone on how to make a fair purchase, it's up to the consumer to make that decision.
Well, he calls it a scam as they are ridiculously overpriced considering the features you get for buying, for example, an obsidian rank.

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Thank god for whatever distracted me 5 months ago and made me forget to buy a rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom