Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
-1 it doesn't rly matter what the world looks like as all the items you need should be obtainable as is.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
A this is still an island game
But besides that
This tweaked world generation makes all the items available to get without to much of a hassle
This varies Games from quick to long
But guarantees they won't take forever
It is a very necessary mechanic
Meanwhile UHC is logical since the only goal is survive not like bingo

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Kloska
D

Deleted member 169486

It's closer to vanilla then UHC, which is nice, but like what has been said above, all biomes need to be there to get the items. Personally, I like having it mixed up, but if they do decided to change it, they could make it very small biomes, like only 3-5 chunks of each?

Reactions: Lilleh__

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Another read the titles suggestion. You saw what happened to uhc, nobody likes worlds that aren't vanilla. It should be completely vanilla. The picture looks vanilla, but I played a game in default, saw 4 different grasses mixed and quit because that's NOT vanilla
yeah true, now its fun but after a few weeks...

Aethiria

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2018
Your Imagination
-1 for the following reasons.

They manipulated the world gen for a better variety in biomes to ensure that nearly all biome-specific items are obtainable without too much time being wasted.
All that's custom is the mixed up biomes from what I've seen, and that doesn't really effect gameplay all that much.
Good point ^^^^

Not everyone enjoys the same thing. Many people like vanilla gamemodes, others not so much.

This is a stupid thread itself. Next time you should think before criticizing a new mini-game before 24 hours of its release and actually try the game.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
-1 for the following reasons.

Good point ^^^^

Not everyone enjoys the same thing. Many people like vanilla gamemodes, others not so much.

This is a stupid thread itself. Next time you should think before criticizing a new mini-game before 24 hours of its release and actually try the game.
2. not many people like just vanilla like bingo they play it a few times and then just play the other games

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Actually.... If it isn't vanilla then ye no surviving change... Plus i and some other people can tell that this game won't last long without vanilla

+1 for the thread tho

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Another read the titles suggestion. You saw what happened to uhc, nobody likes worlds that aren't vanilla. It should be completely vanilla. The picture looks vanilla, but I played a game in default, saw 4 different grasses mixed and quit because that's NOT vanilla
A vanilla generated map in this game could make it unplayable. Biomes will be huge and certains items can't even be found in the world. I understand it looks a bit strange but fully vanilla is simply not possible with this game due to the world size it can be ^-^

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
A vanilla generated map in this game could make it unplayable. Biomes will be huge and certains items can't even be found in the world. I understand it looks a bit strange but fully vanilla is simply not possible with this game due to the world size it can be ^-^
Set biome size to 1/2

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I don't see how a non-vanilla map instantly makes the game terrible and not worth to play... The purpose of the game is to find as many items that may be hard/easy to obtain in survival.

Sometimes you might need to find gold, lapis or redstone; which they gave an easier access to by modifying the caves. Same goes with for example: Sugar Cane. They gave an easier access to certain items by modifying the map, so the game won't take ages.

UHC has a very different purpose however. This is why I don't find comparing UHC with Bingo very helpful in proving your statement.

Sorry, but I have to disagree on this one.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Earth

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Vanilla sounds nice and sounds like it would take a while, but they probably modified it a little so it is easier to get things like gold and other things from other biomes. I don’t think the vanilla world has anything to do with it. I really like bingo, but the world seems already vanilla.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom