Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iLuvDqcks

Aug 6, 2020
I too wanted old egg back at first, but after playing for a while it's pretty much the same. Cube staff already told us that they are working on making it better, but they also told us they aren't returning to the old one. Therefore is everyone could stop asking and instead suggest changes that would be better. Thanks.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I too wanted old egg back at first, but after playing for a while it's pretty much the same. Cube staff already told us that they are working on making it better, but they also told us they aren't returning to the old one. Therefore is everyone could stop asking and instead suggest changes that would be better. Thanks.
Yea no kidding

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
Well, this is called "feedback" and you are asking for not giving it? Hell, I think when forum is literally submersed by "We want back old EggWars" it means literally that users "wants back old EggWars".

Admins telling "no we won't give it" is like punching users with a rotten fish in the face and telling that is all they have now 'cos they fish it in the ocean and they put too many effort to throw it away, even if it stinks.

Guess why userbase is getting smaller tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: cheetahsoftball

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
yeah its pretty much the same with a few bonuses like bulk arrows and bulk tnt

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
So actually I agree with this, already the first day, everybody created a thread about the same reason, was not needed though. I understand were and still angry about the new update, glad that staff reacted to the community that the community didn't want this, I think they currently discuss what will happen with EggWars. Lots of people disagree with some things and some agree. I think it will take a while before everything is clear but I hope it will be okay.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
A lot of people have been toxic towards me for defending the update and the staff because I feel the same way you do.

Reactions: Levi_the_pro
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Vorealys wrote on Mafe's profile.
"Pantalón para tiendas" 😆

2024-04-16_13.38.06.png
Top Bottom