Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hayley

Jun 29, 2016
User: majorhavok ; I have one other account but I can't play with my dad without having both. One day all my family's minecraft accounts got this notice when they tried to join cubecraft saying your minecraft account is compromised please reset your password and it gave me a code.

Well, that was probably 6 months ago so I'm pretty angry there are always staff online but nobody ever gets this here is the photos and when I use the code it says you don't have any infractions to appeal and I have a clean record. What do I do???? Please help me!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2368.JPG
    IMG_2368.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 249
Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Compromised account is a safety precaution that is triggered when Cubecraft is used at different places. So, it locks your account.
To fix this go to Mojang and change your password. After that make an appeal saying that you changed your password, once the appeal is accepted you can play cubecraft once again!
I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any questions you can contact me here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=TriangleAttack
Thanks! :D

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
If you have any further questions, you can also contact an admin. @Mac is a good one for this type of problem. Just click his name and then click "Start Conversation" and tell him what you need. Also you can ask me too!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Compromised account is a safety precaution that is triggered when Cubecraft is used at different places. So, it locks your account.
To fix this go to Mojang and change your password. After that make an appeal saying that you changed your password, once the appeal is accepted you can play cubecraft once again!
I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. If you have any questions you can contact me here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=TriangleAttack
Thanks! :D
I think that is the problem. There is nothing to about appeal to for her profile. As seen on the images, banned on minecraft, nothing on appeal page. Weird

Reactions: TK_Forest
B

Britney Spears

I'm pretty sure you've been unbanned. Can you try to log in again and tell us if you could log in or not ?

Reactions: Golapagos
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom