1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"statistic significante"

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TopoPlayer, Jun 13, 2016.

1. TopoPlayer

TopoPlayer Member

Apr 29, 2016
    Hello beautiful people of cubecraft, you most likely came to this thread because you clicked on it :p This thread is about something we call "Statistic significante". Why it is in the suggestions thread? With this thread i learn you guys how to know if an idea is good or bad :D

So statistic significante can mean 2 things: Something is statistic significante if you can be sure something not happens by accident and if you got enough votes for a project to be able to say what the Majority of the people like.

So CubeCraft has around 100.000 members. To make something statistic significante atleast 30% of the people should've voted, wich is around 30.000 people. Imagine you have a poll, the majority would be 50%, wich is more than 15.000 people. If you have more options than 2 it would be the same because of reasons.

You can agree that it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get more than 30.000 people to react on a poll (i guess), and since a thread closes after 2 weeks the thread will be less popular so you have to get 30.000 answers in 2 weeks. BUT some members aren't online that much and some are, uselly something around 200 members are online (idk) let's multiply it by 5 Because it's possible and we get 1.000. with this amount only 300 / 330 people have to vote for a poll (wich is still alot) but it's possible :D

I hope you found this thread usefull, if not, i'm sorry :(