Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AcePjoez

Apr 29, 2016
Krypton
Hello beautiful people of cubecraft, you most likely came to this thread because you clicked on it :p This thread is about something we call "Statistic significante". Why it is in the suggestions thread? With this thread i learn you guys how to know if an idea is good or bad :D

So statistic significante can mean 2 things: Something is statistic significante if you can be sure something not happens by accident and if you got enough votes for a project to be able to say what the Majority of the people like.

So CubeCraft has around 100.000 members. To make something statistic significante atleast 30% of the people should've voted, wich is around 30.000 people. Imagine you have a poll, the majority would be 50%, wich is more than 15.000 people. If you have more options than 2 it would be the same because of reasons.

You can agree that it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to get more than 30.000 people to react on a poll (i guess), and since a thread closes after 2 weeks the thread will be less popular so you have to get 30.000 answers in 2 weeks. BUT some members aren't online that much and some are, uselly something around 200 members are online (idk) let's multiply it by 5 Because it's possible and we get 1.000. with this amount only 300 / 330 people have to vote for a poll (wich is still alot) but it's possible :D

I hope you found this thread usefull, if not, i'm sorry :(

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom