Do you think we need more staff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
Yeah, I am really sorry if I did - I think that if we got staff's opinion, then they would probably say they were doing well or that they were having to do a lot of work with it. Staff do work extremely hard but I think that for a server that is as big and as popular as this, there will be many problems such as hackers etc. and even if we do have hard working staff, we will need quite a lot for all across the server.

Bvbeth

Jun 18, 2014
I must say, I completely agree with MCTravelerMC to be honest, more staff would be great has it would make the servers a less frustrating place. I mean at the moment on PVP servers there are so many hackers it is seriously unreal. Don't get me wrong the staff at the minute are pretty damn awesome so I aren't meaning to blame or offend them if that's how it sounds but just a few more would improve the server a lot!

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
You don't know how hard it is to find decent players to become staff members, which is why it's hard to gain more staff. We can't go picking people who we think might do well, they have to be trusted, loyal, and not abusing of powers.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
It's hard to choose staff. We can't just pick anyone. And it takes a long time to decide. I can try moderating Kit PvP more if I can make the time to do so.
Yes please, thanks :D This is what I wanted, like I have been on today for about 30 minutes and already people have said there are/have been hackers at least twice
I understand it takes a while for staff to be picked and that they need to be picked carefully - I agree with this and thanks for the replies. All I wanted out of this thread was for staff to go on Kit pvp a bit more. Thanks again for reading this and responding and I am very sorry if you take offence, I do know that staff are really hard working and can't always be everywhere

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
Yes please, thanks :D This is what I wanted, like I have been on today for about 30 minutes and already people have said there are/have been hackers at least twice
I understand it takes a while for staff to be picked and that they need to be picked carefully - I agree with this and thanks for the replies. All I wanted out of this thread was for staff to go on Kit pvp a bit more. Thanks again for reading this and responding and I am very sorry if you take offence, I do know that staff are really hard working and can't always be everywhere
Oh it's okay, you don't have to apologise. We understand you are just stating your opinion and we appreciate you feedback. :)

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
We don't really take offense, it can just get a little exhausting explaining for the 20th time to players that don't understand the process of getting a staff member, lots of things go into discussion about it believe it or not.. and the options are slim for recruit-able staff members which is why we don't promote so many at a time. Although, we like the feedback, and I'm sure more active staff members on KIT PVP,will go into lots of consideration. Just remember we have about 10-12 more servers to moderate :)

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
No it wasn't. You asked for more staffs to be added.
Yes but since the staff have already says that it takes ages to pick staff and sort it out, then this is what I want. I wanted to have more staff so some could be on kit pvp sometimes - which is as I said what I want

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
You know that picking staff isn't easy. Yeah I know hackers are frustrating, but you can't get rid of them forever. The more you ban, other's will come. It's like a circle of life, you ban hackers, they come back. All I can say for now is deal with it, and use /report or get a recording software. @Dai_Matsumoto is usually in kit pvp2.

Reactions: HHyper
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day on your special day ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend ^-^ 🐸
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on RAFIXD's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
JokeKaedee wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐸 <3
Top Bottom