Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZingBing

Aug 18, 2017
Is it acceptable if I write in the thread after the CEO of Cubecraft steps in and explains the whole problem/solution? :D Not sure, but I will anyway...

Well, I like the idea! The only problem, though, is that people would probably complain about how the testing was organised and getting people to actually test the games for bugs and such without just playing them and then (maybe) giving up. Along with that, the rest of the members in this string probably summed it up really well :)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Creating a new server is not quite as simple as making a new subdomain (I wish it was!).
From my understanding it's just about what the player sees, it doesn't have to be a separate physical server. You can use the "forced_hosts" feature in the bungeecord configuration to redirect players to different game servers based on which domain they used, like virtual hosts in a web server.
Bug reports are an interesting thing. On the one had making them public would stop duplication of issues but on the other people could abuse them. Again it's about finding the balance and isn't something we'll get right on day 1.

In general once the new system goes out it *should* be easier to handle duplicate bug reports. I would say that it's better to get 30 reports of the same bug rather than everyone assuming that someone else will have reported it!
Everyone can download a hacked client that will probably give bigger advantages than most bug exploits will. I can't imagine many players going through all the reported bugs looking for something to exploit. You could possibly add an option to create a hidden bug report if we think a bug could heavily be expolited and also allow mods and helpers to change a bug report to hidden. Most bugs are just annoying for everyone and can't really be used.
It would be easier for us if we could just see what others have reported and add to that instead of documenting and reporting everything ourselves.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Top Bottom