Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Konfl1ct

May 15, 2016
OK so I noticed that staffs can't join game to spectate, what Is it for they just ban people when they playing or doing something and we had to record about that, Other servers does not do like this, They should do the same thing what does other servers do spectate full games. This is probably why is there hackers in many games without getting ban easily.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Going to quote myself from another thread and edit it a bit.

"Imagine if we had 100 staff member and maybe 5000 players, the amount of players who would call hacks on an innocent party is high, like crazy high.
(salty players) and those who aren't too sure about hacks, just report them anyways cause why not.
Lets not forget about the amount of players who use /report just to talk to staff members and get their attention. << ignore this as the thread I took it from was about adding /report

So we can't just send every staff member everywhere to monitor, it isn't as efficient as it seem.
Getting them on the reporting site is easier and also shortens the "hackcusation" because if you're going to call hacks on someone for the sake of being a salty kid, you're not going to put in effort to actually report someone you know isn't hacking but still killed you.

Hope you understand where I'm coming from, I know it's frustrating but there isn't much we can do, just hope that someone else catches him"

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Welp welp,

Since I currently don't have any actual evidence to backup my statement I shouldn't say this but I'm still going to.
First of all:
Staff can join already started games. BUT they simply don't do it. They don't want to encourage people spamming them with "there is a hacker in game ...." Etc.
And I understand that since reporting it on Discord or the Reports Site is way more efficient.
Still lying isn't always 'good', they could simply tell the truth and deny players requests. Simply say: "Report hackers here ...."

Going to quote myself from another thread and edit it a bit.

"Imagine if we had 100 staff member and maybe 5000 players, the amount of players who would call hacks on an innocent party is high, like crazy high.
(salty players) and those who aren't too sure about hacks, just report them anyways cause why not.
Lets not forget about the amount of players who use /report just to talk to staff members and get their attention. << ignore this as the thread I took it from was about adding /report

So we can't just send every staff member everywhere to monitor, it isn't as efficient as it seem.
Getting them on the reporting site is easier and also shortens the "hackcusation" because if you're going to call hacks on someone for the sake of being a salty kid, you're not going to put in effort to actually report someone you know isn't hacking but still killed you.

Hope you understand where I'm coming from, I know it's frustrating but there isn't much we can do, just hope that someone else catches him"
Okay Second,
I love the fact that you didn't deny or confirm his first statenent:
OK so I noticed that staffs can't join game to spectate,

Anyway,
I actually stopped calling people a hacker. When I see an actual hacker I most of the times call them "pro".
Why you ask?
Simply to make them feel good before Sentinel bans them. Or a staff member.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom