Do you agree?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
This is a repost of my old suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/staff-feedback-guide-explanation.279838/ This is to be in line with the new suggestions system.

Note: I think this thread also contains a part of this thread, not sure though, couldn’t read it all because of the colours and it’s an old thread.

If you have any complaints or praise regarding staff, you can always say so in the staff feedback subforum. This is a good thing, but I feel like it could still be improved in 2 ways:

1) Guide to Creating a Staff Feedback

At the moment, the only explanation I can find regarding the staff feedback subforum is this:
1B3B13D3-216D-421C-83F0-E8EBE872C51B.jpeg

And this:
8644B079-7EDD-4C4B-983A-337450FF9776.jpeg

That’s clearly not enough and it would be very useful if there was a thread in the subforum briefly explaining what to include, what’s important and what isn’t. This doesn’t have to be long, but just a basic explanation.

2) Explanation of the Subforum

What I mean by this is just a basic guide to what the subforum is for. It should explain that nothing (as long as it follows the rules of course) you will post in there will lead to punishments or people thinking differently about you. And it could eventually also give some possible consequences for the staff member in question if they indeed have broken any rules.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This is a repost of my old suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/staff-feedback-guide-explanation.279838/ This is to be in line with the new suggestions system.

Note: I think this thread also contains a part of this thread, not sure though, couldn’t read it all because of the colours and it’s an old thread.

If you have any complaints or praise regarding staff, you can always say so in the staff feedback subforum. This is a good thing, but I feel like it could still be improved in 2 ways:

1) Guide to Creating a Staff Feedback

At the moment, the only explanation I can find regarding the staff feedback subforum is this:
1B3B13D3-216D-421C-83F0-E8EBE872C51B.jpeg

And this:
8644B079-7EDD-4C4B-983A-337450FF9776.jpeg

That’s clearly not enough and it would be very useful if there was a thread in the subforum briefly explaining what to include, what’s important and what isn’t. This doesn’t have to be long, but just a basic explanation.

2) Explanation of the Subforum

What I mean by this is just a basic guide to what the subforum is for. It should explain that nothing (as long as it follows the rules of course) you will post in there will lead to punishments or people thinking differently about you. And it could eventually also give some possible consequences for the staff member in question if they indeed have broken any rules.
Already sent this idea to Younisco the last time the last time it was escalated :) not sure on its progress

• Love
Reactions: xHappyMood
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom