Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Before you skip to the end, this thread is filled with really bad puns so that might give you a reason to read it :P

To all staff, Youn and old. All of you are Anmaziing! I would like to send you a CARD-AN give you a hug saying iLoveYouu, but i am sorry that i am unable to. But whether you are a human, Pando, a Tree Rat, or even Mac and Cheez, you all deserve so much for keeping CubeCraft a wonderful place to be. You guys just get hate, but if people really got to know you, they would see that each of you is a helpful Buuuddy! All of you deserve love, not hate! People need to see the things that you do, not the things you missed! Everyone is human, and everyone Cam make a mistake! The staff can be CrazyMen, (or women) but they are still lovable nonetheless! Now don't go on saying "Oh this turtle is just trying to get attention!" No. DontYouDare say that. The staff deserve appreciation, and I am not trying to go and become popular just because of this. Now back to the point of this thread. Anyway, once in a blue moon, or Eclipse, whatever; there was a person who actually loved the staff! But this Ginger was a Geek who abused staff all the time! Why? Because of peer pressure! Now this is what you call FalseHonesty. He became a liar to fit in, and the staff just keeps on getting loads of hate! It waS Later in the month when he decided he was going to be nice to them, but the staff already pinned him as a hater, so they thought he was mocking them! So he got muted. He couldn't even sing Rororoyourboat in chat anymore! This is what you call karma. Oh Snap! Anyway, the point is, don't hate the staff. They are just trying to do their job! And everyone makes mistakes, even Moonmen. So here, have a Moooofin and next time you want to hate on the people who keep CubeCraft running smoothly, think twice before drinking that Haterade.

-Golapagos

(Side note: I am sorry that I couldn't make puns out of every staff's name. Its not possible :P)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom