Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
Since cubecraft added a new event to their calendar (Lunar New Year) I was wondering if they could add a new mini event for St.Patrick's Day (held in March) it would be a small event just before the Spring Event, you could only add new maps and maybe an update for lucky islands? After all, in March it will be a year since its last update, tell me, what do you think?

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, here are some photos

EF5C3F18-35BD-4010-A8AA-0B5B1CE5875B.jpeg
E87006AA-A533-45D5-A8B7-3A4D48D88FAE.jpeg
91CD053C-2FA8-4F5F-BB06-E8615E7416BA.jpeg
98F9604A-54BD-4B88-A6DE-41875ECB7918.jpeg

It fits perfectly with lucky islands, doesn't it?

D

Deleted member 347571

Green lucky blocks with a clover in the middle would be something i'd like to see, making an entire update would be hard, i assume they're already working on other things.

Maybe they could also double the xp for one day?

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
Since cubecraft added a new event to their calendar (Lunar New Year) I was wondering if they could add a new mini event for St.Patrick's Day (held in March) it would be a small event just before the Spring Event, you could only add new maps and maybe an update for lucky islands? After all, in March it will be a year since its last update, tell me, what do you think?

View attachment 206909View attachment 206910View attachment 206911View attachment 206912

Matriox ivent xD

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 206909View attachment 206910View attachment 206911View attachment 206912

This seems like a good idea, I agree
Psst @Matriox

• Haha
Reactions: SGGSTNS

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
Green lucky blocks with a clover in the middle would be something i'd like to see, making an entire update would be hard, i assume they're already working on other things.

Maybe they could also double the xp for one day?
I love the idea of double exp and the lucky block, It doesn't have to be a “big” update like Lunar New Year, they could just add a map for Lucky Islands Solo and another for Team, something like what they do on Valentine's Day, where they usually add 2 maps, they don't have to change the whole lobby either.

I was thinking that they could add a lucky islands lobby (on java) during those days, the same as bedrock, after all it is the most popular game on java and so they could also see if it is worth returning the lobbies in other games in the future, but that would be too much lol, just by adding a map I'm happy, it's my favorite game right now

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom