Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
So in the /sr menu isnt much to select and i know that the staff still look if the reportet player has other hacks but the most common used cheat (reach) isnt a option to select and i mean how should i know if my enemy has anti kb if i cant hit them because they have obvios reach.Please add this as a report reason it would make it way simpler because like i said its the most common hack and not everyone can make videos to report someone
Thanks

TenCookies

Novice Member
Feb 6, 2021
Jerusalem
As said here, it used to be an option in the java /report menu, but was removed due to the substantial amount of reports that couldn't be verified by staff, which caused a lot of time waste.
Like you said, if you report a player who is using a cheat not on the menu (you can just report for kill aura) they will still get punished and therefore the need for adding another option isn't essential

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
As said here, it used to be an option in the java /report menu, but was removed due to the substantial amount of reports that couldn't be verified by staff, which caused a lot of time waste.
Like you said, if you report a player who is using a cheat not on the menu (you can just report for kill aura) they will still get punished and therefore the need for adding another option isn't essential
but i think not every new player knows that and they would feel better if theyd report the hacker with the hack actuly used

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom