Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should them be added

• Yes

• No

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 19, 2023
England
Well I have tried yo report a plater for something they said...No options for that /sr should not only cover the unfair advantages it should be anything. I probably did not explain well.
Let's say I wanted to report someone for saying something but I could not be bothered to go on cc.net I should be able to do it in game.
So cubecraft should add like more options like:
Offensive language
Swearing
Harrasing
Asking private information
Spamming
U get the point and after u choose an option u should be able to write what they said and that could be approved amd the player can get punished
This well make it really easy and encourage people to report rule breakers and some of the stuff listed above and it will make Cubecraft more fun and enjoyable with everyone following rule and being nice to each other
This took me a long time to wite plz like it and I hope cubecraft does something about this because its a big step in right direction l ✔️
Thank you ❤️

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
This wouldn't be possible from a moderator's perspective. Being able to review a screenshot/video of the offensive message(s) is the only reliable way for us to know what was said, who said it and punish accordingly. We can't do this with /sr because we cannot see chat messages from before we begin handling the report.

I understand that making reports on the website can take a lot of time, but I don't think it's as big of an issue for screenshot evidence. As long as you already have an account, it really only takes a few moments to upload that screenshot and send in the report.

Apr 19, 2023
England
This wouldn't be possible from a moderator's perspective. Being able to review a screenshot/video of the offensive message(s) is the only reliable way for us to know what was said, who said it and punish accordingly. We can't do this with /sr because we cannot see chat messages from before we begin handling the report.

I understand that making reports on the website can take a lot of time, but I don't think it's as big of an issue for screenshot evidence. As long as you already have an account, it really only takes a few moments to upload that screenshot and send in the report.
O okay sry if this is a bad thread 😞

Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him
Bueno, he intentado denunciar a un plater por algo que dijo... No hay opciones para eso /sr no solo debería cubrir las ventajas injustas, debería ser cualquier cosa. Probablemente no me expliqué bien.
Digamos que quería denunciar a alguien por decir algo, pero no me molesté en ir a cc.net. Debería poder hacerlo en el juego.
Entonces cubecraft debería agregar más opciones como:
Lenguaje ofensivo
Jurando
acosando
Preguntar información privada
Spam
Entiendes el punto y después de elegir una opción, deberías poder escribir lo que dijeron y eso podría aprobarse y el jugador puede ser castigado.
Esto lo hará realmente fácil y alentará a las personas a informar sobre los infractores de reglas y algunas de las cosas enumeradas anteriormente y hará que Cubecraft sea más divertido y agradable con todos siguiendo las reglas y siendo amables entre sí.
Me tomó mucho tiempo escribir esto, por favor, dale me gusta y espero que cubecraft haga algo al respecto porque es un gran paso en la dirección correcta.✔️
Gracias❤️
Lo que te puedo decir es que lo dejes ignorado.
A donde vayas siempre abre toxicidad de un jugador
Pero trata de ser mejor y deja esos jugadores tóxicos
para mi es normal encontrar jugadores tóxicos
Pero que te puedo decir, son así.😞

• Agree
Reactions: mohamedgamer63413
Apr 19, 2023
England
Lo que te puedo decir es que lo dejes ignorado.
A donde vayas siempre abre toxicidad de un jugador
Pero trata de ser mejor y deja esos jugadores tóxicos
para mi es normal encontrar jugadores tóxicos
Pero que te puedo decir, son así.😞
ok gracias por tu comentario muy apreciado

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom