Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
hiya! As many of you know since me joining the forums im spyro the magic dragon

About me

Im a rare purple dragon just like cynder and malefor, how rare am i? Dragons can live anywhere from 1,000 (dragon minimum) to 10,000 (equestrians max age) years purple dragons only show up once every 10 generations so essentially a purple dragon shows up every 100,000 years im going to be 19 years old on september 10th the very day that my story was released on the playstation 1

Where did i come from?

My egg ended up in a place filled with dragonflies, thats how i met my best brother sparx the dragonfly, hes helped me on numerous occasions throughout the years

My wife:

My wife cynder once was feared by all known as the terror of skies, she came from the same egg nest i did (yes i married my essential sister get over it), she was taken and corrupted by malefor she is essentially an undead dragon with the specialty of breathing electricity (another rare trait in dragons) and the art of black magic making her do pretty much whatever she likes, after i defeated her and took her as my wife we had a goid life started though most stay away from her even to this day as a precaution

Chapter two

at one point master eon found me, and brought me to the academy, after getting the highest entry score ever i quickly rose to the top, you can watch those events unfold in skylander academy season 1 on netflix, later i would become part of the eon elites, which are the skylanders top commanders that are appointed by great acts of bravery and sacrifice and or supreme leadership skills, being who i am i litterally became both the leader of the elites and supreme commander (our highest rank on the battlefield the only higher rank is the overlord, previously held by Eon) of the entire skylander army shortly thereafter i made a request to master eon and cynder eventually joined the skylanders herself putting her curse to better use, the events of cynder and her start at the academy can be seen in skylander academy season 2 premiering this fall

Thats all i want to say about myself :)

Last edited:
A

A pigeon

I would have just copy pasted the entire wiki page if i were you

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
hiya! As many of you know since me joining the forums im spyro the magic dragon

About me

Im a rare purple dragon just like cynder and malefor, how rare am i? Dragons can live anywhere from 1,000 (dragon minimum) to 10,000 (equestrians max age) years purple dragons only show up once every 10 generations so essentially a purple dragon shows up every 100,000 years im going to be 19 years old on september 10th the very day that my story was released on the playstation 1

Where did i come from?

My egg ended up in a place filled with dragonflies, thats how i met my best brother sparx the dragonfly, hes helped me on numerous occasions throughout the years

My wife:

My wife cynder once was feared by all known as the terror of skies, she came from the same egg nest i did (yes i married my essential sister get over it), she was taken and corrupted by malefor she is essentially an undead dragon with the specialty of breathing electricity (another rare trait in dragons) and the art of black magic making her do pretty much whatever she likes, after i defeated her and took her as my wife we had a goid life started though most stay away from her even to this day as a precaution

Chapter two

at one point master eon found me, and brought me to the academy, after getting the highest entry score ever i quickly rose to the top, you can watch those events unfold in skylander academy season 1 on netflix, later i would become part of the eon elites, which are the skylanders top commanders that are appointed by great acts of bravery and sacrifice and or supreme leadership skills, being who i am i litterally became both the leader of the elites and supreme commander (our highest rank on the battlefield the only higher rank is the overlord, previously held by Eon) of the entire skylander army shortly thereafter i made a request to master eon and cynder eventually joined the skylanders herself putting her curse to better use, the events of cynder and her start at the academy can be seen in skylander academy season 2 premiering this fall

Thats all i want to say about myself :)
What a a story!
Nice knowing you more!

A

A pigeon

Thanks for being nice to me . I saw you dictating rules and had half a mind to tell you to get a life. Have a nice day too

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey there.
I love the name "Magic Dragon" and your wife.
Nice to read this, i know about of you now.
You have a lot messages "3,618" you are very active nice to see that! ;)

My name is Twan and i am 15 years old, i love to help people. My hobby's are football and darts that is my life. I hope you know me now! ;)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hey there.
I love the name "Magic Dragon" and your wife.
Nice to read this, i know about of you now.
You have a lot messages "3,618" you are very active nice to see that! ;)

My name is Twan and i am 15 years old, i love to help people. My hobby's are football and darts that is my life. I hope you know me now! ;)
You may see her later.... just wait and see

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hey hey thought id share some dragon knowledge on who we are
And no necrposting does apply to introductions so dont try citing me for it

Characteristics

We can be of a wide variety of emotional types from silent to hostile to a social butterfly be careful though some like my wife can be very antisocial at times

Dragons are not sexually moral at all, this is one of the reasons why furries dwell in skylands as well our low population has ingrained a repopulation desire to try to boost our numbers
There are many different types of dragons

Hybrids- these are dragons that have the genes of other species in their DNA, more on that in abit

Ghost
- ghost dragons are dragons that master the art of black magic, being able to use evil magic for whatever their purpose, they can also switch forms incredibly easy and summon spirits as needed, often they will master the element of breathing black lightning, a super powerful attack that can incinerate almost anything and can be chained

Fire/ice/water/flightless - pretty much self explanatory, however water dragons dont breath anything they command the waves at their aid, ice dragons can also make it snow, this category also includes the famous hydra

Air Dragons - air dragons command the skies and can sommon weather or sky elements when needed, this includes lightning, tornadoes, dark clouds, rainbows, extreme temperature change, and more

Magic dragons - magic dragons like ghost dragons master magic with ability of casting powerful spells and abilities, magic dragons breath balls of magic but can also breath fire or ice on the side

Undead dragons - why arent these apart of ghost dragons? Undeads are vastly different, undead dragons are dragons who souls were corrupted by the darkness or dragons that died and returned, these dragons can never die, when their physical body dies the spirit goes into a slumber until it finds a new host through birth (hatching in most cases)

Purple Dragons - purple dragons are the equivelent of the star wars “chosen one” purple dragons only come around every 10 generations (1000 years= 1 generation) color means nothing though just because your the color purple dosent mean you fit the class, purple dragons are a superior magic dragon, able to harness most elements, this includes being able to breathe fire, magic, bubbles, lightning and other elements, purple dragons can also harness dark magic and channel it for whatever use it wants, purple dragons also never die of age, while purple dragons can die in combat or of other means, they cant die of disease or age, like undeads, we just transfer our spirit to a new body

Light/dark dragons- light and dark dragons are exclusive to skylands, light and dark dragons were created by the core of light to guard the core of light (as others in that element do as well that arent dragons) when most of the purple dragons went missing, light dragons harness the power of the sun while dark dragons harness the power of the darkness, the night, and the dream realm these dragons also have a special charateristic that no other type has, they never need to sleep! they can sleep but they dont need to these dragons also dont have an elemental breath but make up for it with their speed

Earth dragons- earth dragons are dragons that cannot fly and are composed of ground material, these dragons can fire crystals from their mouth or on rare occasions their tail they can also cause ground movements and other things if needed

CyDragons - Cydragons are dragons with robotic engineering fused with their organic self, such as fully mechanized suits, the skylander drobot is the best example of this class

Unknown dragons - unknown dragons are dragons that are clusters of the ones above they can be very randomized and not much is known about their nature

The next reply will contain more on hybrids and multielementals

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hybrids and multielementals

Some dragons are essentially mutants These are know as hybrids by birth type or multielementals by different types rolled into one here are a few examples

Whirlwind [air] [hybrid]
0C7E4FAB-B26D-4B14-B87C-C3FF073022D2.jpeg

Whirlwind is the only one of her species in any known universe for this reason she is often a prime hunting target however her command of the tempests extreme cold and rainbows, calling on weather at any time, makes her hard to catch

She also was an outcast as a youngling, her father was a dragon, her mother a unicorn, two tribes that couldnt have been more opposite being a fusion of both she was disgraced from both sides

Cynder [Ghost] [undead] [purple]
777624F7-FA3D-4AB7-9984-FF9B645E9860.jpeg

Cynder in and of herself is a mutation that ended looking stunning, while still an egg she was stolen by Malefor and the darkness eventually corrupted her earning eventually the title “terror of the skies” but that was all changed after i rescued her, mastering the power of darkness she now harnesses black magic to do her bidding even able to do things as mentioned under “ghost” above

Sunburn [fire] [hybrid] [flightless]
28188D44-6077-4DFB-A293-292DB467A058.jpeg

This ones both unusual and mysterious, sunburn is by far one of the most powerful fire dragons in any known galaxy

Sunburn is a hybrid of a pheonix and a dragon, and for whatever reason, he cant fly! He makes up for this by firery teleportation

Sunburn was born in an active volcanic explosion, the event mutated him in a way that gave him this teleportation, the origin of this power is unknown and him being the only one to have it makes him a hunting target, sunburn is also the husband of whirlwind, their oldest of many children, rules over the land of the furries as the queen

Sunburns torch breath is why hes the most powerful fire dragon, his searing heat is much hotter than most fire dragons and like dark lightning can pretty much incinerate almost anything, it also dosent billow out like most dragons, its a staight line then disperses, like a flamethrower

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Foxy011's profile.
Happy birthday!:D (sorry for being late:) )
UncleSpect wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🙈
UncleSpect wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Foxy011's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom