Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 5, 2020
the 1 thing i hate most is when your teammate just sits at the generator all game and falls off the edge with everything on him and because he was at the gen for so long, you cant get any resources or it would take forever to get geared, my idea is that when someone goes in the gen, it only picks up the resources for them, so you can still get everything that is in the gen when you walk in and the other person will also get everything in the gen, this wouldnt be op because its for everyone and not just me, to make this more balanced, you can only add this feature to iron gens and not gold and diamond gens

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
the 1 thing i hate most is when your teammate just sits at the generator all game and falls off the edge with everything on him and because he was at the gen for so long, you cant get any resources or it would take forever to get geared, my idea is that when someone goes in the gen, it only picks up the resources for them, so you can still get everything that is in the gen when you walk in and the other person will also get everything in the gen, this wouldnt be op because its for everyone and not just me, to make this more balanced, you can only add this feature to iron gens and not gold and diamond gens
Normally, there’s at least 1 iron gen...

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Hey I'm not sure how it works in Bedrock Edition, but in Java when two people stand on an iron generator for example, they each get every other iron (one iron goes to player 1, second goes to player 2, third goes to player 1 etc.), this is in my opinion a great solution to this problem.
I don't think that applying your solution would work out really well because of the following:
1. If one team has 2 members, and another has 3 members, would the team with 3 memebers get more iron?
2. If one teammate is afk, the team is basically going to get less iron in total because the player that is afk doesn't pick his iron up. Right now if a player is afk, his team can get the iron he would otherwise get, this wouldn't be possible with your solution.
3. This can cause confusion as players would pick up iron and there would still be some iron left to be picked up by other players.
4. Players wouldn't be able to get iron on other islands than their home islands if I understand it correctly.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I'm not convinced there is a proper solution. On one hand, if you get double iron then all teammates could sit there and itd be unfair on teams with afk/missing teammates because they get less. On the other hand, if nothing changes this is still a problem.

In reality theres enough generators for everyone anyway, just make an even space between all generators and the shops

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom