Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Español: Hola! mi idea es sencilla, cuando en Lucky Island sale el modo "Blessed" la varita de pocion splash (arrojable) no te de efectos negativos. El 95% de las veces usamos la varita en nosotros mismo y que nos de por ejemplo wither, ceguera o debilidad lo veo mal ya que en el modo "Blessed" todo lo que toca en los Lucky Blocks son cosa buenas o que no te hacen daño. Felices fiestas y feliz navidad!

English: Hello! my idea is simple, when in Lucky Island comes the "Blessed" mode the splash wand dont give yourself negative effects. 95% of the time we use the wand on ourselves and that gives us for example wither, blindness or weakness I see it wrong because in the "Blessed" mode everything items in the Lucky Blocks are good things or do not damage you. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! :p

Attachments

• Splash potion wand .png
    Splash potion wand .png
    224.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Splash potion wand wither.png
    Splash potion wand wither.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 163

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Español: Hola! mi idea es sencilla, cuando en Lucky Island sale el modo "Blessed" la varita de pocion splash (arrojable) no te de efectos negativos. El 95% de las veces usamos la varita en nosotros mismo y que nos de por ejemplo wither, ceguera o debilidad lo veo mal ya que en el modo "Blessed" todo lo que toca en los Lucky Blocks son cosa buenas o que no te hacen daño. Felices fiestas y feliz navidad!

English: Hello! my idea is simple, when in Lucky Island comes the "Blessed" mode the splash wand dont give yourself negative effects. 95% of the time we use the wand on ourselves and that gives us for example wither, blindness or weakness I see it wrong because in the "Blessed" mode everything items in the Lucky Blocks are good things or do not damage you. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! :p
yeah I agree with you.Its a bit too blessed,so that change will be fair

Reactions: Alexp192

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Disagree. I would like it to stay the same since it's a useful weapon.
To avoid throwing negative potions on yourself, look at the wand. If it's dark green ish coloured, it's a negative potion. If it's pink, it's a positive potion. Once you throw a positive, you get a negative and the other way around.
I think it's perfectly balanced as it is right now and also a good weapon no matter the gamemode hence I voted no.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
I agree with Kloska. You can get splash potions in blessed mode, which are both positive and negative potions. As Kloska said, you can use the wand to get both positive and negative potions by looking at the color. If you don't want the negative ones, just throw them away.

Reactions: Alexp192
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Top Bottom