Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Projekt

Jul 26, 2021
so what I was thinking like maybe add a spirit multipliers that goes up slowly like form 1x to 1.1x each upgrade and it costs void essence which you get from defeating the conjuerer. The price doubles every upgrade and the conjuerer only drops about 1-5 essence every kill (is affected by luck but less than other essence, for example let's say 100 luck = 1 more essence drop from mob kills but for void essence it's 200 luck = 1 more void essence, get the idea?) I think this'll make grinding a little less tedious and make players play more darklands even after getting a void wand.

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
so what I was thinking like maybe add a spirit multipliers that goes up slowly like form 1x to 1.1x each upgrade and it costs void essence which you get from defeating the conjuerer. The price doubles every upgrade and the conjuerer only drops about 1-5 essence every kill (is affected by luck but less than other essence, for example let's say 100 luck = 1 more essence drop from mob kills but for void essence it's 200 luck = 1 more void essence, get the idea?) I think this'll make grinding a little less tedious and make players play more darklands even after getting a void wand.
Sounds very good, it's a fun way to discover the darklands a little bit more. I think it's also a good idea to continue the storyline with!

Reactions: Projekt
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom