Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A pigeon

If you ask us what we rhinkbthen we'll tell you what we think. It looks pretty ugly tbh . Mid is extremely confusing and plain looking.

The border islands could use some work. Dont get me started in the shaoe if their bottom

Quite humerous how you think we should agree to everything you say. Dont think i didnt notice yiu deleting my posts on profile either ;)

Also , ive only been on the server for a few weeks. How would i harass you for months? And did you just call me 'she'

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you ask us what we rhinkbthen we'll tell you what we think. It looks pretty ugly tbh . Mid is extremely confusing and plain looking.

The border islands could use some work. Dont get me started in the shaoe if their bottom

Quite humerous how you think we should agree to everything you say. Dont think i didnt notice yiu deleting my posts on profile either ;)

Also , ive only been on the server for a few weeks. How would i harass you for months? And did you just call me 'she'

Yeah ok good example of you lieing and also not listening to me... I told you to leave me alone I'm done with this... I don't want your opinions... I don't want to here your mean comments on my profile... I don't want all your NEGITIVE OPINIONS!!! Never do you complement anything of my its alwase whats wrong with it... As I said I'm done with this... I'm not going to talk about this any further... So... Stop and leave me alone...

Well thank you for atleast telling me how much it sucks instead of what you normaly say...

@Orangeric88 @zRinne @Nikoshka
Lock Please...

A

A pigeon

Yeah ok good example of you lieing and also not listening to me... I told you to leave me alone I'm done with this... I don't want your opinions... I don't want to here your mean comments on my profile... I don't want all your NEGITIVE OPINIONS!!! Never do you complement anything of my its alwase whats wrong with it... As I said I'm done with this... I'm not going to talk about this any further... So... Stop and leave me alone...

Well thank you for atleast telling me how much it sucks instead of what you normaly say...

Lock Please...
Cool. If you dont want opinions then dont post. Tysm

N

Nikboo

Lock Please...

Thread locked on request by thread creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom