Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
The outer island looks interesting and maybe you could improve it a bit. The house for example or mage's tower, not sure what to call it, is a little crowded especially with the beacon in the middle it makes it difficult to move around. The ideas are there but the execution is, as always, the hardest part and it wasn't done all that well. Still an amazing build and nice job. Not sure what is going on in the middle (sorry). Keep up the good work and don't give up!

Reactions: Shamel

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The outer island looks interesting and maybe you could improve it a bit. The house for example or mage's tower, not sure what to call it, is a little crowded especially with the beacon in the middle it makes it difficult to move around. The ideas are there but the execution is, as always, the hardest part and it wasn't done all that well. Still an amazing build and nice job. Not sure what is going on in the middle (sorry). Keep up the good work and don't give up!

Thanks I'm going to take that advice and going to make a better mage (1)
And do some other things...

Reactions: GummiWummiBear

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Ok @Fool I have told you many times... I don't want you on my posts... You have to be so negative and such a jerk... Can you please stop and stay off my posts if you cant be nice!
what would the forums look like if everyone agreed to everything and only say nice things?
Lots of necroposting, wow that looks cool, +1, the game suggestion part of the forums is a place to debate things, constructive criticism, sorry I did not watch the video I am on my phone and I have a data plan, from the thumbnail I can't see much, sorry if you do not like this post.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
what would the forums look like if everyone agreed to everything and only say nice things?
Lots of necroposting, wow that looks cool, +1, the game suggestion part of the forums is a place to debate things, constructive criticism, sorry I did not watch the video I am on my phone and I have a data plan, from the thumbnail I can't see much, sorry if you do not like this post.

You don't understand she has been doing this to me for months its not just stating something... Fourms I understand is not perfect but this is very wrong...

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
You don't understand she has been doing this to me for months its not just stating something... Fourms I understand is not perfect but this is very wrong...
Do not think they are hating on you intentionally, you post a lot of threads, eggs doesn't have very many new threads, they respond to most threads at least once, you two may have different opinions then each other and different people that disagree with each other, I will agree, she did not bring much to the table in the way of constructive critisicm, if it really is that bad, haters gonna hate just ignore them, they aren't vandalizing your threads,

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Do not think they are hating on you intentionally, you post a lot of threads, eggs doesn't have very many new threads, they respond to most threads at least once, you two may have different opinions then each other and different people that disagree with each other, I will agree, she did not bring much to the table in the way of constructive critisicm, if it really is that bad, haters gonna hate just ignore them, they aren't vandalizing your threads,

Ok @Blomhaven I'm trying not to get pissed off but not to be disrespectful to you... You got no idea what your talking about... If you read what she writes on my posts like here... That's not critisim its a statement... She is trying to get at me... So I'm not going to let her do it

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Ok @Blomhaven I'm trying not to get pissed off but not to be disrespectful to you... You got no idea what your talking about... If you read what she writes on my posts like here... That's not critisim its a statement... She is trying to get at me... So I'm not going to let her do it
When you post something on the internet and can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen honeybunch.
The wool in the middle is just confusing and adds nothing. The square shape of the islands look horribly unnatural.

And there's an Emerald Gen. *shudder*

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
When you post something on the internet and can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen honeybunch.
The wool in the middle is just confusing and adds nothing. The square shape of the islands look horribly unnatural.

And there's an Emerald Gen. *shudder*

Yeah well you know I'm a bad builder remember ;)
Also welcome back where have you been D:
Also I'm not going to disscuss anything about him because only a few people either know or understand the whole thing :/
Well no the emerald options I'm going to add will make the game "fun" ;)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I watched the video, I think builders are slightly better at terraforming than you :) Would this have 4 or 8 teams sorry I couldn't tell, I don't like how the diva and emerald gens are up there seems like an ez place to midcamp, otherwise seems like a good map, DEFINITELY would need a revamp, but you actually put effort into this and filmed a video, +1

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I watched the video, I think builders are slightly better at terraforming than you :) Would this have 4 or 8 teams sorry I couldn't tell, I don't like how the diva and emerald gens are up there seems like an ez place to midcamp, otherwise seems like a good map, DEFINITELY would need a revamp, but you actually put effort into this and filmed a video, +1

8... Not really cause its ez to get there and also I'm going to change that... Plus you have to walk around... And there is no cover...
Did you like the doctor who song ;)

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes

I agree with that and I like the sign that says: You're a wizard harry.

Other than that I think you need to make the shape of the island a bit more circular and the thing around the mid island should be a mix of pink/purple wool and glass. But it's still a nice map.

I think it's a he.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom