Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
When you enter a FFA lobby, it's not surprising to see couple of bhoppers, or someone blatantly hacking. Then there are players who toggle on and off, or have really sneaky hacks you can't capture when they fight you. Catching them sometimes is a bit of a hassle. Because not only would you have to deal with other players trying to take you down before they die, but you have to actually record the player hacking. Recording the hackers get pretty frustrating too if the hacker toggles. So why not add spectator mode available to the public? It will make recording the hackers much easier and all (not to mention other benefits such as cinematic clips and all, but that's for another time).

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Well, some players will abuse it. You need to make sure you can't use it while pvping. Also gm3 allows you to see if there is another upcoming build on the same world. That is why gm3 could be a problem you can go through walls, and see if there is any "Secrets" per say.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Well, some players will abuse it. You need to make sure you can't use it while pvping. Also gm3 allows you to see if there is another upcoming build on the same world. That is why gm3 could be a problem you can go through walls, and see if there is any "Secrets" per say.

Then why not make it so you can't pass through blocks? o-o Not to mention the only map that has a secret is Classic and most are pretty obvious.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Then why not make it so you can't pass through blocks? o-o Not to mention the only map that has a secret is Classic and most are pretty obvious.
Lel, then you must rephrase by saying "Creating a mode" but saying "spectator mode" gives people kind of the idea that it's simply gm3 not custom. And what I mean by "secret" is upcoming maps being built.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Lel, then you must rephrase by saying "Creating a mode" but saying "spectator mode" gives people kind of the idea that it's simply gm3 not custom. And what I mean by "secret" is upcoming maps being built.
Oh well, I'm not very knowledgeable on this kind of thing, but I guess you guys can get a gist of what I mean.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Oh well, I'm not very knowledgeable on this kind of thing, but I guess you guys can get a gist of what I mean.
Sorry just that I like being very literal. My mistake, but anyways I say HELL YEAH!

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I think this is a great idea. I think this should be added for one of the kits that you can choose before you enter a PVP area.

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
I think this is a great idea. I think this should be added for one of the kits that you can choose before you enter a PVP area.
Yeah but the kits should be only for pvp, since thats what they're made for. Maybe like a manequin saying "See someone hacking? Right click to go to spec mode to record!"

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I like the idea but 1 thing, are the spectators also a part of the people who are in that map because I think people are going to be afk a lot and because of them you can't join. Of course I know this also happens without this mode but I think it will happen more.

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
I really like this idea, you can tp to the hacker by name. It would make recording so much easier.

I think go through block is not a problem, because if you play ffa a lot you already know where the secret is.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
I suggested this in the past. People really liked it. It helps record hackers especially when they flying high in the air

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
When you enter a FFA lobby, it's not surprising to see couple of bhoppers, or someone blatantly hacking. Then there are players who toggle on and off, or have really sneaky hacks you can't capture when they fight you. Catching them sometimes is a bit of a hassle. Because not only would you have to deal with other players trying to take you down before they die, but you have to actually record the player hacking. Recording the hackers get pretty frustrating too if the hacker toggles. So why not add spectator mode available to the public? It will make recording the hackers much easier and all (not to mention other benefits such as cinematic clips and all, but that's for another time).
I agree but maybe not gm3 but there own Spectator mode when you die.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I really like this idea, you can tp to the hacker by name. It would make recording so much easier.

I think go through block is not a problem, because if you play ffa a lot you already know where the secret is.

Well, apparently the same world of the maps are used to build other maps o-o, so.
I like the idea but 1 thing, are the spectators also a part of the people who are in that map because I think people are going to be afk a lot and because of them you can't join. Of course I know this also happens without this mode but I think it will happen more.

It shouldn't be a problem, we get a lot of afk people already, it's not gonna be a difference.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This was one of the first things that I had ever suggested on the forums :3 Definitely agree ♡ really annoying in wings FFA to try and catch people flying around at the speed of light :(

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
This was one of the first things that I had ever suggested on the forums :3 Definitely agree ♡ really annoying in wings FFA to try and catch people flying around at the speed of light :(
Especially these days, wings maps are filled with fly hackers

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Can't they just create a glass room above the fight where you can not get out? You will not be able to see any future builds, and be able to see the other players.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Can't they just create a glass room above the fight where you can not get out? You will not be able to see any future builds, and be able to see the other players.
They could, but it wouldn't be very useful. You want close up views and all, you want to get close enough to see them fight. I doubt a room that's above a map that's big as Savanna would do (in fact all the maps really).

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom