Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gwynneth_aq

Aug 19, 2016
When friends are online and in a game without you, the ability to spectate them would be neat. With this type of spectating, public chat could be turned off. Perhaps you need to be in a party to view them in-game. Just a suggestion. I haven't thought too much about it, but I have come across the issue of wanting to see what my friends are doing.

Suggestions/opinions welcome! :D

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
Limiting spectator access to a certain group of friends (ie those in the same party) seems like the way to go. This is because I’ve read about that this’d “interfere” with and prevent how the staff team does this to catch rule breakers in a different game (although I’m not sure). I’m sure this’d be possible to do in some way or another!

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
It's a great idea I have to say. It was suggested before. But the only problem that would be faced is ghosting in pvp related games. It would be especially great for UHC (no one plays it but if someone did play it). Unless you find a counter to this. I guess this shouldn't be implemented.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
When friends are online and in a game without you, the ability to spectate them would be neat. With this type of spectating, public chat could be turned off. Perhaps you need to be in a party to view them in-game. Just a suggestion. I haven't thought too much about it, but I have come across the issue of wanting to see what my friends are doing.

No... Why would you enable another update to stalk others? And if too many people spectate someone like TacosBeFriends the game would lagg out. There is a reason lobbies have a maximum player count.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

Me: *Makes a trap*
Opponent: Heya, where is that guy called RemiO05? Let's call one of my friends!
Me: *I finished my trap, I only have to wait now!
Opponent: /p add friend
Friend: Heya, how are you?
Opponent: I am fine! Please spectate that RemiO05 guy!
Friend: Oki, coolio!
Opponent: Where are they?
Friend: They are making a trap, you can defeat them by placing lava on his island!
Opponent: Oki, thank you so much!
Me: Oh, there's my opponent!
Opponent: *Places lava and blows my island up*
Chat: RemiO05 blew up, your opponent has won!
Do you get my point? Every friend would ghost, and it would be very annoying. No please.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom