Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this to be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 469419

Hey,

As many of you may already know, you have a few 'tools' in the bar that allow you to spectate a player whilst you're dead on a game, although I believe it's the default system to spectate a player in spectator mode (gamemode 3) would be nice if an option as @Lime suggested (please note that the thread has been inactive for a long time, so you aren't allowed to reply at it) a year ago more less. In that thread they basically suggested about adding a better way to spectate a player since it's pretty annoying the current one. Like adding a new menu or something like that to facilitate this.

It got escalated and it was actually a really nice idea. Since it didn't get implemented, I assume that the idea didn't liked to the team in general. So I'll suggest something which it isn't that brilliant idea but it could also work.

• Why not adding a command like this one (it only would work while you're in-game): /spectate <player>
Some of you may wonder 'why is this necessary?': Sometimes when I'm recording a cheater and I've just died, it quite boring to click on the hats and and move the mouse wheel until you find the cheater. So through a command it would be easier/faster to find a cheater.

Idk let me know what you do think about all this, and feel free to comment, vote on the poll or give an interaction of any kind. Thanks for reading it out!

Reactions: KidBit and Lecura

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
It's a good idea what you say, but I don't think this will be added. Because if you're playing with your friend, and your friend is spectating, he can tell you everything that's going on and even where the players have been hiding.

D

Deleted member 469419

It's a good idea what you say, but I don't think this will be added. Because if you're playing with your friend, and your friend is spectating, he can tell you everything that's going on and even where the players have been hiding.
I was just about to adding something to the thread to avoid misunderstandings and it actually just happened.

Look, what I'm suggesting it's not to spectate a friend in the global network, I'm just suggesting it to the players who are in the same GAME as you. And about to tell your friends where the other players are, it is already a thing that happen.

Thanks for it though!

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I was just about to adding something to the thread to avoid misunderstandings and it actually just happened.

Look, what I'm suggesting it's not to spectate a friend in the global network, I'm just suggesting it to the players who are in the same GAME as you. And about to tell your friends where the other players are, it is already a thing that happen.

Thanks for it though!
Ahh okay okay, I understood it differently. But if that's how you just told me, I think it would be a very good idea, since as you say, it's much more comfortable and faster

Members Online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom