Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
yo,

As everyone knows,we can use the /sr command to report cheater in the game.
Today i would like to suggest a special /sr command for youtuber.

About /sr command,

Following the mod said,
Screenshot 2022-07-30 7.59.05 PM.png

Yes,the /sr command will work if multiple user use it to report the same user,
but if only few user use it to report cheater, then the report will expire.

What Will Youtuber/Content Creator Get (for now)

As wrote here,Youtuber/Content Creator will got :

Screenshot 2022-07-30 8.02.38 PM.png

Here is what youtuber/content creator will got...

My suggestion - Special /sr command for youtuber or content creator

For youtuber,Cubecraft should make a new /sr command for them,

Normal /sr command (for normal player) : need multi person use it to report the same person.

Special /sr command (for content creator) : if content creator use this /sr to report cheater,then the moderator will handle as fast as they can,no need multi people to report it.

Why this should be add?

You must think that Content Creator can just record it and report it on website,
But,it will waste a lot of time to - 1)edit the video 2)upload youtube 3)go to website to report

Do you really think youtuber will waste time just for report one cheater??

Also, you might think Youtuber/content creator have permission to direct message a moderator or admin with a video to report the cheater,but is But that's still more troublesome than using the special /sr command directly.

In order to facilitate youtuber, I think this special /sr command for youtuber should be added, so that youtuber can quickly report cheaters and reduce cheaters in cubecraft.

That's all,if there was anythings wrong or you don't like this suggestion ,feel free to leave an :disagree: and let me know why!!

Thanks for reading :despair::despair:

w

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
I can't entirely agree with this because of my experience with a system like this.

Content creators don't always know when someone is actually cheating and a system like this will lead to the following situations:

Either the system does not show the moderator it's a content creator that made the report and just puts the priority higher, giving a chance that the moderator spectates an innocent player just because a content creator reported them.

Or the system shows the moderator it's a report from a content creator. If they are often wrong (compared to regular high priority reports) they will ignore it unless only low priority reports exist, and at that point, this system doesn't really matter.

I'd say giving a higher score to someone who has a good % of accurate reports is better than making it depend on your rank.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Content creators don't always know when someone is actually cheating and a system like this will lead to the following situations:
Yes,content creator not always know who was actually cheating,but i believe Cubecraft Content Creator have the ability to know who is cheating, after all they are all seasoned players.

Either the system does not show the moderator it's a content creator that made the report and just puts the priority higher, giving a chance that the moderator spectates an innocent player just because a content creator reported them.
I believe many content creators are mature enough to not complain to an innocent player for losing the game. Even if they report a innocent player, it doesn't mean that player will be punished, it's all up to the moderator to judge.

Or the system shows the moderator it's a report from a content creator. If they are often wrong (compared to regular high priority reports) they will ignore it unless only low priority reports exist, and at that point, this system doesn't really matter.
As you said Content Creator might often report a innocent player,i agree with this.
But as i said above,most of content creator are mature,they won't often report a innocent player(except they make mistake),but if they really do,cubecraft should remove their permisson for this special /sr command,so thay can only report like a normal player.
I'd say giving a higher score to someone who has a good % of accurate reports is better than making it depend on your rank.
I respect for your opinionions,your opinion is also very reasonable, thankyou thought!

Reactions: Kualdir

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
most of content creator are mature,they won't often report a innocent player
The thing is that a content creator isn't trained more than a regular player on spotting cheats. If someone uses obvious cheats other players will also report the cheater and they will be placed on high priority anyways.

The only benefit of having your report be more valuable is with people who are closet cheating (not using obvious cheats / trying to hide that you're cheating) but this is something content creators are not trained at so won't be better at spotting it than normal players (exceptions apply just like with regular players).

if they really do,cubecraft should remove their permisson for this special /sr command
This gives the moderator team (and development team to make this extra requirement for the update) even more work that isn't really needed.

Reactions: c8p1lu

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
this suggestion is so good, this has been a thing for literal months if not years - dont feel like its your place to suggest something for a backstage system you don't have any knowledge of :p

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
this suggestion is so good, this has been a thing for literal months if not years - dont feel like its your place to suggest something for a backstage system you don't have any knowledge of :p
Oh,i might really don't have any knowledge of it
I just think i need,i should suggest anything Cubecraft should have.even i dont have any knowledge of it :)

Edit:but seem like this thread are gonna be lock? 😢

PhilSwift76

🎥 Content Creator 🎥
Jun 20, 2020
www.youtube.com
I mean for some people I'd agree, like for me and related I'd say we can pretty confidently know who is cheating, but there are a lot of youtube ranks people don't know about. There are 50+ youtube ranks across java and bedrock and since not all of them play cubecraft a lot I don't know that I'd trust them to be able to fully know everyone.

Of course for myself I'd want the feature, but I think overall it might not be the greatest.

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
yo,

As everyone knows,we can use the /sr command to report cheater in the game.
Today i would like to suggest a special /sr command for youtuber.

About /sr command,

Following the mod said,
View attachment 213557

Yes,the /sr command will work if multiple user use it to report the same user,
but if only few user use it to report cheater, then the report will expire.

What Will Youtuber/Content Creator Get (for now)

As wrote here,Youtuber/Content Creator will got :

View attachment 213558

Here is what youtuber/content creator will got...

My suggestion - Special /sr command for youtuber or content creator

For youtuber,Cubecraft should make a new /sr command for them,

Normal /sr command (for normal player) : need multi person use it to report the same person.

Special /sr command (for content creator) : if content creator use this /sr to report cheater,then the moderator will handle as fast as they can,no need multi people to report it.

Why this should be add?

You must think that Content Creator can just record it and report it on website,
But,it will waste a lot of time to - 1)edit the video 2)upload youtube 3)go to website to report

Do you really think youtuber will waste time just for report one cheater??

Also, you might think Youtuber/content creator have permission to direct message a moderator or admin with a video to report the cheater,but is But that's still more troublesome than using the special /sr command directly.

In order to facilitate youtuber, I think this special /sr command for youtuber should be added, so that youtuber can quickly report cheaters and reduce cheaters in cubecraft.

That's all,if there was anythings wrong or you don't like this suggestion ,feel free to leave an :disagree: and let me know why!!

Thanks for reading :despair::despair:

w
Those with the youtube rank on the Java Network already have unlimited access to the /report system, so they don't have to use /sr as unranked users. On Bedrock this report system doesn't exist, and the only way to report cheaters through an in-game command is by using /sr. They could create a system similar to Java, but I'm unsure because they should give access to it to certain ranks, and bedrock doesn't have that many staff members to manage a big amount of reports.

• Agree
Reactions: Egg🥚 and Critly

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
SR: Sentinel Report
There isn't a /report feature inside of the network.
The only reason why it’s called sentinel report is because the data of it goes to the sentinel development team. They can check how often a certain cheat gets flagged compared to others, but only moderators will review the /sr and punish players accordingly

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
The only reason why it’s called sentinel report is because the data of it goes to the sentinel development team. They can check how often a certain cheat gets flagged compared to others, but only moderators will review the /sr and punish players accordingly
Wait so it's not an anticheat, just a cheat detection system?

Reactions: Reesle

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Wait so it's not an anticheat, just a cheat detection system?
No, once enough players send a /sr report against a player, one single report is sent to be reviewed by staff to check if the reported player is breaking the rules. It's called Sentinel reports because the sentinel development team also gather information from these reports for their analytics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom