Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 8, 2021
I believe as a eggwars player that have bought its rank and is on lvl 25 on cubecraft that spawn protection is really a pain in the a** as they literally give players 10 seconds for me to kill them and it really bugs me when its the start of the game and i kill the player and his egg WITH THE SPAWN PROTECTION he just runs to my egg and I can’t do anything about it since I don’t have the ability to actually hit them.. i think we should take serious matter about this situation and agree on my vote so that the devs can see this :)

Jul 7, 2021
THE SPAWN PROTECTION he just runs to my egg and I can’t do anything about it since I don’t have the ability to actually hit them..
This is why you have to protect your base, I mean it is a great strategy to run for the opposite persons egg and I mean wouldn't you do it too if you had the chance? It's a win-win situation I believe

• Agree
Reactions: Joe🍩

Lqndon

Jul 9, 2021
United States, Wisconsin
I disagree, without spawn protection this would give players that have died almost no chance to recover, eg buying some armor and fighting before they get killed or running. In teams a player could keep killing the other teams players and the other could break the egg. This would be unfair to players that have already died while being attacked at there base, as they would have no options to survive.

• Agree
Reactions: awesomeepiccxxx

rilojo47

Jul 21, 2021
I somewhat agree. If they run for your base you don’t got much to do anyways. But have you ever attacked. Killed them, then you turn to break the egg and they have obj, so now you need a diamond pic. And they will just resident and knock you off the edge and you can’t fight back for a few second. If they hit you they should lose spawn protection. But also 10 sec is to long. It should if anything be like 3-5. Just time to escape if so you can’t respawn farm kills.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom