Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Ok, I am done. Its so annoying that once I die when someone is at my base. Its all over because of the new update. When I die, I have to wait 5 freaking seconds to respawn. not only that but there is 0 spawn protection so right when you wait 5 seconds, then you die. Its so annoying because it gives the enemy enough time to cover up the spawn and break your egg. Its so dumb and I want the update of spawn protection to be back to normal. or at least give spawn protection and like 2 seconds of respawn. I like the villager update though.

Please remove the stupid update. Because of it I keep losing games and its so annoying because its like if you have a guy with full leather that kills you and your teammate. Then you're screwed because of this dumb update. I hate it.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Ok, I am done. Its so annoying that once I die when someone is at my base. Its all over because of the new update. When I die, I have to wait 5 freaking seconds to respawn. not only that but there is 0 spawn protection so right when you wait 5 seconds, then you die. Its so annoying because it gives the enemy enough time to cover up the spawn and break your egg. Its so dumb and I want the update of spawn protection to be back to normal. or at least give spawn protection and like 2 seconds of respawn. I like the villager update though.

Please remove the stupid update. Because of it I keep losing games and its so annoying because its like if you have a guy with full leather that kills you and your teammate. Then you're screwed because of this dumb update. I hate it.
Spawn protection is meant for you to escape to mid or another island. Not defend your egg. The respawn timer can go, in my opinion, however I don't have an opinion either way.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture

So the respawn timer is 3 seconds long to give the attacker a way to block up and break the egg. After you respawn, there is 10 seconds of spawn protection. It gets removed when you attack.
I think this is a great and necessary change and should not be removed or changed.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The timer currently is at 3 seconds. Unless someones attacking your base, it wouldn't matter when you die, timer or not. Both outcomes would be similar, if not, the same. Respawning is not supposed to be used to run to someone that's breaking your egg, as that gets you killed anyways.
The grace period has been changed as of last update too. Instead of having an indefinite 10 seconds of protection, your invincibility gets taken way as soon as you hit someone. That way, it's still a "fair" fight, as you can both hit each other. Staying to fight naked will get you killed eventually, so try to gear up. If that doesn't work, just leave the game as you're out of it either way.

Last edited:

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
I like your suggestion and I think the same, not because I do not like the new update but because when we attack we want to reappear fast to try to throw it or kill it so it does not break the egg.
Good luck with your suggestion!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The update is just very good, everyone's opinion is different, true. But I am quite sure they're not going to remove this update because a few persons don't like the update.

Reactions: HamzaPlayz

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Please remove the stupid update. Because of it I keep losing games and its so annoying because its like if you have a guy with full leather that kills you and your teammate. Then you're screwed because of this dumb update. I hate it.[/QUOTE]

This update was well over-due
Speed Egg Wars was getting cray cray
We needed a new system
New maps alwase!

Ill admit there are a few things im pissed about...
I rather look on the bright side.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I have made a suggestion about the respawn timer, because in the begin of the update you must to wait 8 seconds And that was too long. My suggestion was handled to 3 seconds, I don't know Why you think that it is 5 seconds, but Ok Everyone can make mistakes ;)

I don't think that cubecraft will shorten it to 2 seconds, because it is only one second and 3 second is already a short time.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Adding on to my previous post, all that's required is a bit more thought put into your game. Get yourself a chest and put spare gear inside it, that way if you do die and people are at your island then you can at least give yourself a chance to fight them off.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I have made a suggestion about the respawn timer, because in the begin of the update you must to wait 8 seconds And that was too long. My suggestion was handled to 3 seconds, I don't know Why you think that it is 5 seconds, but Ok Everyone can make mistakes ;)

I don't think that cubecraft will shorten it to 2 seconds, because it is only one second and 3 second is already a short time.
Yeh. Not really any point to shorten timer

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)

they need to remove the respawn timer it just sucks

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
its just bad. when my teammate needs help but im waiting 5 seconds to respawn i cant do shit.

It's 3 seconds. You can wait that long. In my opinion, the pros trump the cons. I prefer to have the ability to actually break an egg without dying to people constantly respawning and punching me to death. It's even better now that people lose their invincibility when they punch me.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
its just bad. when my teammate needs help but im waiting 5 seconds to respawn i cant do shit.
"it's just bad because I think it's bad"
Do you expect yourself being able to help when you have nothing on you? No weapons, no armour? You'll most likely be killed again before you can land 3 hits on someone, as your spawn protection is removed if you hit someone. Respawning is not meant for throwing endless lives at players, it's meant to give you another chance in the game if you die.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016

"Cover up spawn"
Huh
U and your teammate not being able to handle one person in leather doesn't outweigh the countless scenarios of people getting screwed over by the instant respawn (as shown above).

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom