Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree this should be changed?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
May 30, 2017
When you kill someone, they spawn IMMEDIATELY which is really annoying and frustrating for me. When I try to break someone egg, and I have like full iron gear, you have to keep and keep killing them. What I am trying to say is that basically there should be... 1st, a respawning countdown, like 5 seconds, and 2nd, way more shorter spawn protection. I saw one of my friends trying to break an egg, and since the other player had no respawning countdown, my friend died. Please please please, change this, as it is extremely hard to break an egg like this. You could barricade yourself but still. Cubecraft... please.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No. It is not needed to change it. For others g spawn protection would he removed, it's also removed for you. If it gets removed you have spawnkillers, and That would hate the game. Spawn protection is just protection, so That you won't die fast. So make it shorter is not needed. Because If the spawn protection would be lower and lower, your enemy has a lot of deaths and rage quit and the game would be hated.

May 30, 2017
Then just change the spawn countdown to 5 seconds. Maybe spawn protection would be 3 seconds. Or could be that when you have spawn protection and you attack someone it would remove your spawn protection.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Then just change the spawn countdown to 5 seconds. Maybe spawn protection would be 3 seconds. Or could be that when you have spawn protection and you attack someone it would remove your spawn protection.
No, it's for defence If you want to protect and try to kill your enemy, and the spawn protection dissapear, You Will be eleminated. And to get to your enemy is your spawnprotection almost over.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I agree with having a timer instead of instant spawn. I would suggest 3 seconds instead of 5.
However, I like the current spawn protection.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
The respawn should take 6 seconds and the spawn protect should wear off as soon as they hit you or within 5 seconds

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
Probably be better the spawn protection than the count down, because the count down everyone would be loosing real quick taking forever to re spawn.

Reactions: oiRonikzo

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
They should add a 5 second countdown. You know you lost if you get killed anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
Absolutele agreed. Yesterday I was playing team of 2 speed eggwars with half health. I had full gold from my kit, a stone sword, blocks and a diamond pickaxe. The other team had nothing because I killed them both. I went to destroy theur egg only to find that it was surrounded with obsidian. I tried to break it with my diamond pickaxe, but couldn't because they kept hitting me away. As I killed one, the other came back. They ended up killing me because it was half health. In ANY situation I would've won but I didn't juet because they respawned so quickly and could kill me with their fists before the spawn protection ran out.

I'd like to suggest a 5 second respawn delay, a 5 second spawn protection in normal and a 3 second spawn protection in speed mode.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Please but the game where your suggesting something for in the first phrase so that it would be easier to understand, in your case it would be Eggwars. Anyways, i agree with you. The spawn protection is too long. It's hard to kill them when you can't attack them, logical isn't it?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom