Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Good morning everyone. When I play paintball and kill someone he respawns and has around 5 seconds of spawn protection. That’s really annoying because he can hit me and I can’t hit him because of his spawn protection, so he can kill me.

My suggestion is that people lose their spawn protection when they hit someone with a snowball. A bit like in Eggwars, when you hit someone, you will lose your spawn protection. Tell me what you think!

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Couldn’t agree more to this. It’s indeed very annoying. Though I think they should lose their spawn protection once they throw snowballs, not when they hit someone.

Reactions: Goefy

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Couldn’t agree more to this. It’s indeed very annoying. Though I think they should lose their spawn protection once they throw snowballs, not when they hit someone.
Thank you for you comment! But I don’t think they should lose spawn protection when they throw snowballs. Because you can accidentally throw snowballs when you respawn after a fight.

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
Absolutely. I would say they lose their protection when they start shooting, not when they hit someone. They could start spamming shotgun shells (for example) and kill you before their spawn protection has worn out if the spawn protection wears out after a hit.

Reactions: Lime

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Absolutely. I would say they lose their protection when they start shooting, not when they hit someone. They could start spamming shotgun shells (for example) and kill you before their spawn protection has worn out if the spawn protection wears out after a hit.
Yea exacly, I die so often by a person who has spawn protection because he shoots like 5 times and before his first shell hits me the second is on it's way and I die like half a second later by his spamming.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom