Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kipsy2.

May 31, 2022
There is no current spawn protection in bridges. One person can kill every single player on the other team just by spawn camping and hitting them off. I've abused this strat and was able to get a 50 k/d which is crazy unfair to the other team. It makes the game less fun when your being spawn camped. Also getting good did not help.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Unless the other players really suck at the game they can usually catch someone using this tactic off guard after just a couple kills, it’s really more annoying than unfair

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Unless the other players really suck at the game they can usually catch someone using this tactic off guard after just a couple kills, it’s really more annoying than unfair
Yeah it’s one of my main strats against noob teams or on factory. I don’t think this should be added as it’s not overly powerful, and is easy to escape if you know how. It’s more frustrating the first time but once you know how to beat it, it’s not that scary. It’s also great for boosting stats

• Haha
Reactions: Iridinox
D

Deleted member 584093

There is no current spawn protection in bridges. One person can kill every single player on the other team just by spawn camping and hitting them off. I've abused this strat and was able to get a 50 k/d which is crazy unfair to the other team. It makes the game less fun when your being spawn camped. Also getting good did not help.
that’s like my main strategy tho

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom