Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Viper_35

Aug 27, 2019
When you spawn you spawn with a wooden sword. 5 mins after the game start you will no longer respawn with a wooden sword.... Also This wooden sword could be stone if you were playing on overpowered or wood all the time
After 5 mins a message will pop up like
YOU WILL NO LONGER RESPAWN WITH SWORD

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I assume this is a suggestion, and if it is, I strongly disagree. The point of Eggwars is collecting, and why would one need a sword at the beginning of the game when it takes like 5-10 seconds to buy one. Not even a single soul has the ability to properly (so I mean fully geared up) rush your team and take your egg. It's fine how it is.

Kozi

Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gallia Belgica
Just buy one! On overpowered, it is only 1 iron for a wooden sword with sharpness 2 (If I remember well). If you like to rush people or defend right in the beginning, play Skywars.

Reactions: Elenahh

Lynnes

Aug 7, 2017
Argentina
Wtf-Bro-meme.jpg

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Just buy one! On overpowered, it is only 1 iron for a wooden sword with sharpness 2 (If I remember well). If you like to rush people or defend right in the beginning, play Skywars.
Its 5 actually. But I completely agree with you. This man wants to turn EggWars into BedWars ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Kozi

RandomAcc

Sep 1, 2019
A good option instead of spawning with a sword would be to have a map destruction event after X minutes so all players would be forced to rush to the mid. In this way campers would be greately reduced. I also agree with @Cynamooo, eggwars is about collecting resources to get items.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom