Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello i think the spamming rule has an error because spamming a channel with lots of lines of the same messages is the same thing as spamming a channel with lots of different messages. for example:
1630949838795.png

this is allowed, yet if this was 1 ping in 5 different messages it would actually look less spammy but is punishable
1630949885233.jpeg

this is also allowed, yet saying something in 5 messages is not allowed

if I joined a server I would be much more annoyed at people spamming messages like these over someone saying something 5 times..

So I suggest this not be allowed, if you agree vote :agree: below, if not vote :disagree: but tell me why?

while this doesn't really annoy me, and I'm not for making the server stricter than it already is because it is really strict.. I just believe this will be more fair for the people who have said 5 things and got punished

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
It's more commonly known as flooding but yes it is absolutely a type of spam and absolutely should be made punishable under the spamming rule.

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom