Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

can be implemented?

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
the spammers in tower defende can make you lose the game because if they are always hitting, the enemy will be in red every time, and if is in red you cant hit them using mele, this is very anoying with the wither and i lost a lot of games because my teamates make the wither inmortal.

pls add a /stop or something else for remove the player´s sword for 30 seconds
you can use this vote every 3 minutes

/stop <username>
or something else
and at least the 3 players has to vote yes, if th game has less tan 3 players you cant make this because with 1 or 2 spammers you can perfectly survive, but with 3 or 4 is imposible.
mensage:

jevmen voted to remove the sword of <player> for 30 second (1/3)<>CLICK TO REMOVE<>
<player> lost his sword for 30 seconds

use this command for be toxic is trolling and can be banned!!!

Reactions: God.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I mean, you can always just tell your teammates to time their hits instead of voting to remove their sword which can be easily abused by trolls or something like that.
It is kinda harsh towards someone who is probably doing 1.9 pvp and is playing tower defense for the first time only to have their sword removed, which instead could be told to time their hits instead.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I mean, you can always just tell your teammates to time their hits instead of voting to remove their sword which can be easily abused by trolls or something like that.
It is kinda harsh towards someone who is probably doing 1.9 pvp and is playing tower defense for the first time only to have their sword removed, which instead could be told to time their hits instead.
the 70% of this players dont talk, and the 20% when you ask told him: is 1.9 pvp remember cooldown they only said: we are on 1.13 no 1.9

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Still, if you see a spammer inside your game, it is always nice/better to tell them to stop spamming and time their hits instead, rather than just punishing them for pretty much nothing for about 30 seconds
I told them: is 1.9 pvp remember the cooldown and only the 10% learn, the 20% ignore you or dont know your language and the 70% dont say nothing because it probably is a new mibecraft player.
I cant do nothing for stop then, they just keep hittin and ignore everybody

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
the spammers in tower defende can make you lose the game because if they are always hitting, the enemy will be in red every time, and if is in red you cant hit them using mele, this is very anoying with the wither and i lost a lot of games because my teamates make the wither inmortal.

pls add a /stop or something else for remove the player´s sword for 30 seconds
you can use this vote every 3 minutes

/stop <username>
or something else
and at least the 3 players has to vote yes, if th game has less tan 3 players you cant make this because with 1 or 2 spammers you can perfectly survive, but with 3 or 4 is imposible.
mensage:

jevmen voted to remove the sword of <player> for 30 second (1/3)<>CLICK TO REMOVE<>
<player> lost his sword for 30 seconds

use this command for be toxic is trolling and can be banned!!!
What..

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Why you vote no if you dont know what is?
Is hard to explain, but if you hit a enemy it get 0.1 seconds of invencibility, if 3 players are hitting them in 1.8 the enemy will be invencible
Forever
I know what it is but it sounds really strange

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
It happens a lot. I try to tell people, but usually don't listen (or even notice?). Anyway, it's not a big problem. Some people spamming their swords on mobs really isn't gonna turn the game around.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
It happens a lot. I try to tell people, but usually don't listen (or even notice?). Anyway, it's not a big problem. Some people spamming their swords on mobs really isn't gonna turn the game around.
with the wither is very anoying because the archers and turrets (my fav towers) cant hit them when has the 50% of the life.
That is a ridiculous measure against those who spam. It would be better if there was a message saying 'You are hitting entities too fast! Time your hits in 1.9!'.
THIS PLAYERS DONT HEAR ANYTHING!!!! idk if it has opacity 0% on the chat or arestupid but this playrs dont hear you

Quinten7

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
Actually another problem is, people build 3x3 Towers on 5x5 spots for necro's turret and leach

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
1.9 and its combat cooldown have been here for over 2 years. If people still use their sword like in 1.8.x I think they pretty much deserve this type of punishment.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom