Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

1 Point each kill after an certain amount of kills on one specific player?

• Yes

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Its not spamCLICKING but spamKILLING

They keep on killing one person without breaking egg for points, and got alot of armor sets in their inv, if u are try to create an sword to break the armor quicker they just kill u when u try using the eggwars shop
Do you mean this, for example:

DonaldTrumpGames was killed by SrKlompenstein
+1 point
+1 point

:Stone: DonaldTrumpGames: stop spamkilling me dude
+1 point

|Emerald| SrKlompenstein: I just do it for points \^.^/
+1 point

Therefore is a spawn protection. In that time you can buy a sword and a piece of armor.

CookiesAlwaysWin

Dec 2, 2015
Retro Landscape
I don't agree with that you get a punishment
But I do agree with this:
Interesting suggestion. Maybe they can even do this; after the first kill of someone, for 5-15 minutes you have a 40% chance to get 1 point, and a 10% chance to get 2 points, and obviously a 50% chance to get nothing. If that's too complex, then for 10-15 minutes it should just be no points for 5 minutes, and then 1 point for 5-10 minutes

Reactions: The Crowbar

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
if you are on an island and you are being camped while somebody else is shooting at you but you can't kill them because you can't get to them they shoot you off and the player runs to your island and spam kills you
how is that your fault
You're getting spam-killed, right? Which means you don't have any gear, which means you either:
Didn't gear up
or
Died in the fight
That's where it's your fault.

Because you can prevent that? If u do nothing u will obviously get spamkilled please use ur brains before commenting
:|

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
Hey,

Alot of times in eggwars i meet people that are full Diamond, that are spam killing someone for points even if egg is open to destroy.

But they do it for points. Maybe its an idea to put an limit on people.

As example if u kill one player 6 times, u wont get points for killing the player after that amount.

Then u reduce the Players that are spam killing for points.
I got killer over 40 times in one game by an full Diamond guy and my egg was not protected. He killed me for points he told me.

Alot of points dont you think?

Regards,

Vurnality

New idea:

Instead of lowering points.

Make it bannable if they keep going after an warning.

First ban after warning: 7 days
Second ban after warning: 14 days
Third ban after warning: 30 days
Fourth ban after warning: 3 months
Fifth ban after warning: 3 months and every time again is 3 months

I agree totally with you !

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
if you are on an island and you are being camped while somebody else is shooting at you but you can't kill them because you can't get to them they shoot you off and the player runs to your island and spam kills you
how is that your fault
In 1.8 this isn't really a problem, just get a combo off the edge :)

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
I understand all of your guys /hub arguments, but this guy does have a point. The point farmers are really annoying, and I don't really want to leave a game just because an annoying player farms for points targets me. And, by the way, it's NOT my fault if that happens @christmasboy123

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I mean, you might as well put a year ban for teaming. For something so little like this isn't really something to punish or to try to prevent. It's seemingly to hard to prove and it is too minimal. I mean like it''s 1 point per person no matter what and there's always spawn protection. -1

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I understand all of your guys /hub arguments, but this guy does have a point. The point farmers are really annoying, and I don't really want to leave a game just because an annoying player farms for points targets me. And, by the way, it's NOT my fault if that happens @christmasboy123
I mean... you're as good as dead regardless.
/leave will save you a few deaths

Delta

Apr 22, 2016
My oppinion: your are a dumbass. Why do you ask me? You said you could have run away and you didnt, you could have left the game but you didnt, all youve done was being an idiot letting you kill several times. If i would have been in your position, i would have run away get enough dias for a bow and shoot this dude in the void.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

liv-e

Dec 17, 2016
With all the games of Edgware I've played, I personally have never seen this problem, and none of my friends complain, so I don't agree, but this is just my opinion.

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
Hi, I am the points farmer. Let me explain how hard to farm points.

It is nearly impossible to farm more than 1 player, so I only farm 1 player at the time.

But it is still hard. First you need to make a great wall around the spawn point, then you need to kill the player and try to trap him. It is nearly impossible to trap him if he keep running away.

After trapping him, you can now start farming! But your armor will break very fast, so he still has the chance to run away.

Also it is impossible to farm in small island.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
Top Bottom