Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 352903

It depends on the staff member. That's not spamming random numbers and letters in different messages, but it is a spam message. I asked Snodia once some months ago, and she told me that she would warn for something like this.
lol maybe their cat walked on the keyboard I really don't see why this should be muteable

Reactions: remio

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
lol maybe their cat walked on the keyboard I really don't see why this should be muteable
I am just saying the answer I got, though I can find an excuse for the cat. "My brother swore, it wasn't me" If the messages are long, like this one on the picture for example, I do think they have the right to warn if they find it necessary

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Spamming is usually 3 or more of the same/random messages in row and what that person said isn't really reportable/punishable.

I'll be locking this thread due to the question being answered multiple times and that you can always start a conversation with me or any other staff member if you've got a question :)

Last edited:
Reactions: elchuii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom