Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
Nice but don't add the donkey's to it, mobs would maybe bug the game. + Dont add to much islands/players or else it would be a bit crashy.
How many players do you think ther could be?
OH, the map isn´t finished yet , the donkeys will be removed and the islands will look much better, I must work on it!

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
Hello, Huracan here!

The main idea of your map is nice, but as all the other members, helpers, mods, builders and admin said, work on the terraforming of your islands.
They look really world edited / voxelsniped.
Also, you've to work on the block palette, the blocks aren't connected. They are to random.
The center islands are to flat on top, do some terraforming on it and it will look way better.

I hope you keep updating us, well done so far!

Huracan,
CubeCraft Games Build Team Member.

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
Hello, Huracan here!

The main idea of your map is nice, but as all the other members, helpers, mods, builders and admin said, work on the terraforming of your islands.
They look really world edited / voxelsniped.
Also, you've to work on the block palette, the blocks aren't connected. They are to random.
The center islands are to flat on top, do some terraforming on it and it will look way better.

I hope you keep updating us, well done so far!

Huracan,
As I don´t know so much about building and I would like to learn. Could you explain me how can I do the block palette? Or how to terraform properly!?
Pls, I´d be really glad :)

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
As I don´t know so much about building and I would like to learn. Could you explain me how can I do the block palette? Or how to terraform properly!?
Hey,

Just practice alot and look at other terraformers to become better.
Tip: don't place blocks randomly, but connected with the same color.

For the block palette:
Use blocks that look good with each other. Mostly this are blocks with the same color.

I hope this helped!

Huracan,

Reactions: TeoVolcano

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Always use connecting colours, like Huracan said. If you want to have a good visual, a simple block pallete, with possible varying block heights really help. For this map, the best things to use for the land are dark colours, so use stuff like Cyan Stained Clay, Block Of Coal, Obsidian. Apart from that, it's all trial and error. Test different blocks that have more or less the same colour, also use different percentages (if you're using worldedit). You can achieve that by doing (when you change the blocks to stone) //replace stone 30%whatever,20%whatever,50%whatever . Obviously, you replace "whatever" with different block ID's, and you can always add more blocks, you can add air, and different percentages.

Terraforming with worldedit is kinda iffy, hence why VoxelSniper is a lot better to do the job, watch these YouTube videos for more help:

Reactions: TeoVolcano

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
Always use connecting colours, like Huracan said. If you want to have a good visual, a simple block pallete, with possible varying block heights really help. For this map, the best things to use for the land are dark colours, so use stuff like Cyan Stained Clay, Block Of Coal, Obsidian. Apart from that, it's all trial and error. Test different blocks that have more or less the same colour, also use different percentages (if you're using worldedit). You can achieve that by doing (when you change the blocks to stone) //replace stone 30%whatever,20%whatever,50%whatever . Obviously, you replace "whatever" with different block ID's, and you can always add more blocks, you can add air, and different percentages.

Terraforming with worldedit is kinda iffy, hence why VoxelSniper is a lot better to do the job, watch these YouTube videos for more help:
But the violet glass looks OK, and fits with the theme, ITHINK.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom