Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
OK,I´ve thinking about this map and it could be a good eggwars map.
Inside each island, there is a bunker, which has two doors, the egg could be there, I´ve also made a sky bridge between the islands so it would be easier to arrive, I think it´s great!
What do you think?
2015-10-11_21.39.01.png
2015-10-11_21.41.46.png 2015-10-11_21.41.04.png Thanks!

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
You've put a lot of effort in which I appreciate, but the terraforming needs a lot more work. It's too messy, the block pallete is almost non existent, there's cyan clay, then grass, then gravel, then cobble, then granite, then stone, then glowstone. None of these work well together. It's needs better refining, and take the glowstone out of the islands. It would be a lot better if they spawned on a UFO than a floating island, and make it a night map since it's space invaders. Also don't over complicate the design of the space invaders, they don't need dispensers in them, makes them look weird, or pressure plates, slabs anything on them. Just completely made of wool please. The skybridges are really random in my opinion, and won't look very appealing. I really like the gameplay aspect of the middle, but it needs to look smoother. Its a good attempt in all, but it needs a lot of improvement here and there.

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
You've put a lot of effort in which I appreciate, but the terraforming needs a lot more work. It's too messy, the block pallete is almost non existent, there's cyan clay, then grass, then gravel, then cobble, then granite, then stone, then glowstone. None of these work well together. It's needs better refining, and take the glowstone out of the islands. It would be a lot better if they spawned on a UFO than a floating island, and make it a night map since it's space invaders. Also don't over complicate the design of the space invaders, they don't need dispensers in them, makes them look weird, or pressure plates, slabs anything on them. Just completely made of wool please. The skybridges are really random in my opinion, and won't look very appealing. I really like the gameplay aspect of the middle, but it needs to look smoother. Its a good attempt in all, but it needs a lot of improvement here and there.
Whit the dispensers you can throw potions to people below, this is my idea!

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
If I improve it, could you add it. I mean, do you like the map in general?

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
This Is A Really Great Map Because It Would Create New And More Interesting Ways To Play +1
But As @Efcluke94 Said I Needs Less Detail And More Color.

This Is One Of If Not The Best Maps I've Seen On The Cubecraft Forum So Far ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Top Bottom