Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Hey guys.
As you all know. I have been being a bit of a prick lately. And I just wanted to say sorry too everyone that I offended and/or was rude too. I have been having a tough last month. Some stuff irl has happend that made me mad and also sad. I am just so. So sorry to everyone. I love you all and I don't mean to be mean. I didn't know where to put this so I put it in here. Sorry guys. No harm ment :( You guys know who you are that I wast rude and offended <3

Reactions: GeldHaftige
U

Unipotato

I'm moving this to everything else because you don't seem to need support with anything CubeCraft related.

Hopefully you get your issues sorted out so that you can have a more enjoyable time here.

Reactions: LEO_KILLER_01

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hey @FactionsAustin

Do you have ever seen a person that is perfect? No, there isn't anyone on earth (at the moment). Everyone can make mistakes! Why should we don't forgive you? We are one community and we are supporting each other. Deal with your mistake(s) and we will forget everything that you had done wrong.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Hey @FactionsAustin

Do you have ever seen a person that is perfect? No, there isn't anyone on earth (at the moment). Everyone can make mistakes! Why should we don't forgive you? We are one community and we are supporting each other. Deal with your mistake(s) and we will forget everything that you had done wrong.
Thank you so much <3,
So you forgive me?

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I have never seen any offensive post of you. However, saying sorry is always a good thing! I hope that they'll forgive you, but I don't have any clue about what happened. Keep up the good work! (I had to use this overused sentence :P)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom