Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
Awennnn you're so lovelyy but we don't talk much, when we do we have random convos baha (Misfits :( )
Your Welsh accent is cool as hell c;

Scallop

Never really spoke to you at all, you seem like a cool person and you're Dutch so :cool:

I don't know what to put.
Never spoke to you much either, but you seem so kind and I've only ever seen you be nice to people
You're v pretty and your voice is lovely, you should keep up the singing :D

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
IT IS KNOWN, KHALEESI.
Dampp you're a northern lil chav lmao, met you through @Sccottyyy when he added you to that call and you complained about me for not speaking ;)
You're "my none gay, gay best friend" as you say :D I talk to you pretty much everyday on TeamSpeak/calls (bc you yell at me if I don't :( )
Also Game of Thrones calls ayo~ Ily lil chive

HI SPOSH!! SOY NUB
Matthewwww c; I met you through Teamspeak I think?? (Back when you actually used to talk :( :( )
You're a really good friend and I know you'd be there for me if I needed ya anytime c;
All your dogs are cute as heck ;) And your brothers are fab ("Soph, are you having a chippy tea?!")
Still not gonna stop trying to get you to talk in calls :p Ilyy

Reinaaa xx I met you when you were a stone (Cryptex99 ayo) through helping you and @Zelreedy on Skyblock :D
You're so lovely and pretty <3 and you're such a great mod c; ily

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
And so began the tradition...
Never spoke to you that much but you're another lil bogan with Amy and Alicia c; And the cat in your PP <3

THIS COVERS AMY & I OK BC 'BOGANS STICK TOGETHER' ;)
ALICALCLSICLALAIa bogan #2 ayo, I met you through teamspeak with Scotty and Parvati, doing the design things for the parkours aw
You and Amy are funny af (breasties) ily both sm <3
You also love 5SOS anD GOT TO SEE THEM WITH STATE CHAMPS (Still jealous af)

We don't really speak that muchh, but you're a nice guy and a good builder c; (Also thought you were Spanish at first along with everyone else - don't hate me)

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
Rain clouds
SHH they kinda do look like rain clouds
You're a good friend, we met properly when I started coming on TS when I first got Diamond rank back in like September/October c;

Jackkk, you nub. I don't really remember how we met tbh, you just kinda appeared lmao
You're like really good at SW and you have a nice lil Essex accent ayo
You're as bad as me for skipping college, but is k c;

Language,
APOLOOO We met through Skyblock :D (You were always that weird guy with the robot looking skin at the fishing area) Then you followed us into some SW games and we added you to the call xd
We used to always call last summer with Israel, and you both used to speak Spanish and I had no idea what was going on ;-;
You're one of my closest and oldest friendsss on CCG and your laugh is great xd You should aend pics !!
We still need to call with Woods sometime soon oke, and LEEONARDO !!

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK

Soph

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2014
The UK
o/ pls notice me senpai
AHMADD, we met through @SameeraCat aw, when she wanted to build stuff for your birthday on Jordan's server c;
I remember playing SW with you and @Malll when you were both stones lmao
You're a really good friend and you won't be a 12vie soon!
Olympics <3

RAZZMATAZZ
RAZZMATAZZ yas, I don't even remember how I met you properly, I remember seeing you on Kit-PvP as an emerald with your old skin xD
We started talking when I started coming on TS I think??
You're a nub with your lil Essex/South African accent, posh boy c;

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom