• Yes, but with changes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have my own idea for this issue

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Apr 11, 2020
Hey there, as you all might know, I got my ban due to focusing, long story, but really now, focusing should become forbidden in some way, as I dont want another player to share my fate. Focusing might be just part of PvP in general, but as I already have experienced, it can severely drain your fun in FFA. On a "family friendly" server like cube such things shouldnt happen, as especially kids cant handle players like dikkehans focusing or bullying them all the time.
Im not even crying about that players might kill you 3 or 4 times in a row, maybe theyre mad at you for cleaning them, etc. just stay away from them.
But if a player chases you around on a map for 30 minutes instead of getting some kills or continiues to be hostile over several months, then something clearly goes wrong.
(All the things dikkehans did to me)
You still shouldnt say im just crying, I was just personally affected by this, I think over 50 players were focusing me in general.
My suggestions would either be making it punishable, but only with video evidence, as screenshots can be faked.
(I know what im talking about)
The second suggestion would be a plugin, which prevents players to hit another player for an amount of time after they killed her/him like 10 times in a certain amount of time so they can rest without getting killed all the time.

Shindou

Sep 14, 2018
I don't think this should really be added, it does indeed suck to be targeted so much but it's too complicated to make a plugin that prevent from being hit by the same person without anyone abusing this to get first hits or such. It could be reportable to make it banable to target someone, but how do you prove it's not just randomly running into each other or wanting to finish a kill? Or getting kills on the noob because it's just easier. Now if they're bullying that's already reportable, so there's no need to make changes.

It's a fair idea, and it's indeed a problem to get targeted like that, but it's not something that should be punishable and a plugin to prevent this problem will bring it's own problems.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I really do think heavy targeting counts as harassment. But a rule against it would he impossible to implement. Look at it this way, targeting someone for a few games is just the way the game works, it happens a lot and is core to FFA.

Targeting for days on end is unethical and mean. But making it ban able isn’t a solution because it’s impossible to differentiate between actual, malicious bullying and innocuous targeting in the spirit of the game.

It would do more harm to regulate things like this that to leave it be.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom