Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
Hello, I have some suggestions . Here we go:
  1. I think cubecraft would should make new kits for skywars.
  2. Would should exist an time to vote for chest and night,day,sunset , because some vips just vote op when everybody has choosed the kits, they vote on the final of the time, and some players have some kits to op,normal or basic and if a vip votes late the game of a normal player may be horrible.
  3. I think that cubecraft could change the tags of the Vips, the tags that are being used are old and I think something new isn't bad.
  4. You need more staff , I know you're doing a new anti cheat but I think it's no enough, so you need more staff.
I'd like to get a response from a staff member, and in his response i'd like to know if he liked my suggestions and if cubecraft can do some of them.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Hello, I have some suggestions . Here we go:
  2. Would should exist an time to vote for chest and night,day,sunset , because some vips just vote op when everybody has choosed the kits, they vote on the final of the time, and some players have some kits to op,normal or basic and if a vip votes late the game of a normal player may be horrible.
  3. I think that cubecraft could change the tags of the Vips, the tags that are being used are old and I think something new isn't bad.
  4. You need more staff , I know you're doing a new anti cheat but I think it's no enough, so you need more staff.
I'd like to get a response from a staff member, and in his response i'd like to know if he liked my suggestions and if cubecraft can do some of them.
Kits will be added, you need to elaborate, what sort of kits?
Yes, there should be a time limit as people often choose the wrong kit etc, so I would like to see that.
Can you elaborate? I don't know what you mean by VIP tags. If you mean ranks, they are completely perfect the way they are and I don't see any need for a change.
They are currently accepting staff if you haven't noticed. Helper applications are open and they get several applicants everyday. However, this does not mean that they accept every 10th applicant, only the chosen few get the job.

Also, staff members are very busy, so I don't think you should be disturbing them to see all of your threads. If they see the need to take a look at a certain thread, they will do it themselves, not because a player wants them to.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I think cubecraft would should make new kits for skywars
If you come up with any ideas for kits, feel free to suggest then (make a seperate thread). ^-^
Would should exist an time to vote for chest and night,day,sunset , because some vips just vote op when everybody has choosed the kits, they vote on the final of the time, and some players have some kits to op,normal or basic and if a vip votes late the game of a normal player may be horrible.
I agree, there should be something similar to Team SW, where you cannot vote after there is 5 seconds remaining to being dropped.
I think that cubecraft could change the tags of the Vips, the tags that are being used are old and I think something new isn't bad.
How are they old? We cannot necessarily make them look very snazzy, as it will make chat look extremely messy. Back in the day, we did have very colourful tags, which just lead to a horribly unclean chat, which was unpleasant to the eye. Currently, the prefixes are more clear, and professional, rather than colourful.
You need more staff , I know you're doing a new anti cheat but I think it's no enough, so you need more staff.
We are currently looking for more helpers, feel free to apply if you feel like you're eligible for the role!: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
New kits are always nice, but do you some ideas? You suggest this, so I expect a few ideas for new kits.

I totally agree with this. When you think it will be Normal, so you choose the kit Swordsman, but at the last moment someone chooses for Overpowered and you do not have the time to change your kit. For example:

You will be released is 5 seconds
Selected kit swordsman
You will be released is 4 seconds
You will be released is 3 seconds
You will be released is 2 seconds

SrKlompenstein voted for Overpowered chests! 1 vote!
You will be released is 1 seconds

Goooo!

Hmm... I thought exactly the same as @YounB.

4. You need more staff , I know you're doing a new anti cheat but I think it's no enough, so you need more staff. I'd like to get a response from a staff member, and in his response i'd like to know if he liked my suggestions and if cubecraft can do some of them.
You can appeal here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/
But before you want to appeal, read this. This will help you al lot: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tips-for-helper.176536/

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
About 4: Cube is looking for the best staffmembers, which takes a lot of time. Cube gets more than 1k of applies every month (or so) and maybe 3 people get an interview.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sad to not see you in orange! I wish you the best of luck!
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations man! 🎉🎉
Top Bottom