Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CreeperJrPro

Jul 3, 2020
you could add like a block or something u add with plugins that can generate resources while you afk or are not online and a bank that would be good

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

About a bank:

You can see your skyblock coins on the right side of the screen. Something like a bank is unnecessary.

Generating resources while you are offline:
No. This would be unfair. You could stay offline for 2 weeks and then have stacks of resources without doing anything. Absolutely a no from me.

- Dutchy

Reactions: Typicaaal

CreeperJrPro

Jul 3, 2020
Hi,

About a bank:

You can see your skyblock coins on the right side of the screen. Something like a bank is unnecessary.

Generating resources while you are offline:
No. This would be unfair. You could stay offline for 2 weeks and then have stacks of resources without doing anything. Absolutely a no from me.

- Dutchy
for the bank if u die u lose 10% of your coins so it would function as a place not to lose ur coins and about the second thing there would be a cap on the resources u can generate

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
1. The bank: this would be a nice addition to store your coins safely. But there should be some kind of tax if you want to put your money in the bank. Otherwise, there is no risk of falling off or dying on your island.

2. offline generating: I don't like the idea of a way to make money when your not online. on the other hand, there are already ways to make money when you are not online. you can replant your farm and harvest them the other day.

CreeperJrPro

Jul 3, 2020
Hi there
1. The bank: this would be a nice addition to store your coins safely. But there should be some kind of tax if you want to put your money in the bank. Otherwise, there is no risk of falling off or dying on your island.

2. offline generating: I don't like the idea of a way to make money when your not online. on the other hand, there are already ways to make money when you are not online. you can replant your farm and harvest them the other day.
I like the idea of the tax but they could also add like a limit on the bank balance and for the second there could be (for example) a beetroot offline generating thing and there would be like a stack limit it can hold and it would generate 1 every 5 minutes

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
you could add like a block or something u add with plugins that can generate resources while you afk or are not online and a bank that would be good

I dont know, I don't play skyblock, but it would be a bad idea, I think, because people who stay AFK all day can win infinite coins.

CreeperJrPro

Jul 3, 2020
I dont know, I don't play skyblock, but it would be a bad idea, I think, because people who stay AFK all day can win infinite coins.
they wouldnt be able to stay afk all day because there would be say a stack of resources limit a day or maybe a stack an hour

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom