• None of them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Hello fellow people, today I come with some suggestions that in my opinion would make Eggwars better.

1.Give more point for elimination kills.Final kills should give you slightly more points than normal kills.Elimination kills should be 3 points instead of just one.

2.Allow players to set a default kit instead of having to manually choose a kit.This would be a quite a helpful thing since many people forget to choose a kit.

3.Add a Hardcore health option,this should have been added ages ago.No one ever plays hardcore and when I do play hardcore I only play it because of the health aspect.

4.Allow voting in the pre-lobby I feel like this would be a more effective use of time,plus if new voting options or modifiers were added people wouldn't complain that there is not enough time to vote for these things.

5.Allow emerald+ ranks to start maps.This is pretty straight forward,give emerald+ the option to start maps,they wont be able to start a map if there is already a lobby that has that map.This would be a good addition because for one it gives a really good perk and second is because these 2 ranks usually have the biggest parties and sometimes maps that they want to play on wont have enough space for the party.

That's all I have now,if you disagree with anything please tell me below.Also I may release a new thread about some new voting options for the game soon.poll fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomPunk

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
1.Give more point for elimination kills.Final kills should give you slightly more points than normal kills.Elimination kills should be 3 points instead of just one.
Completely agree.
2.Allow players to set a default kit instead of having to manually choose a kit.This would be a quite a helpful thing since many people forget to choose a kit.
Completely agree, has been suggested countless time and supported overwhelmingly each time.

3.Add a Hardcore health option,this should have been added ages ago.No one ever plays hardcore and when I do play hardcore I only play it because of the health aspect.
This is the only thing I don't like about hardcore. The HC health mode is basically a clean up simulator sometimes, and I would hate to have this even have a chance of "leaking" to other modes and ruining the game.
I understand that apples are cheaper in normal & OP, but I hate to be heavily reliant on apples when I'm fighting.

4.Allow voting in the pre-lobby I feel like this would be a more effective use of time,plus if new voting options or modifiers were added people wouldn't complain that there is not enough time to vote for these things.
Agreed. This way players could select kits based off of the mode they're getting, and not guess which mode they get to select a kit for that. This change should be applied to all games including solo, along with the default kit option.

5.Allow emerald+ ranks to start maps.This is pretty straight forward,give emerald+ the option to start maps,they wont be able to start a map if there is already a lobby that has that map.This would be a good addition because for one it gives a really good perk and second is because these 2 ranks usually have the biggest parties and sometimes maps that they want to play on wont have enough space for the party.
I'm not sure about this one.
Allowing ranks to host maps this way is probably going to cause 2 parties clashing into each other when selecting a map, possibly leading to one party stealing the other party's "private" lobby. Aside from that, this may also be somewhat resource intensive for the server itself too.
I'm not sure about it.

Reactions: MimicPanda

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I agree with all of your ideas, except for the HC health voting option. Imagine people voting OP HC health, it really will not make sense cause of how cheap gapples are. as for the map starting thing, I'am not sure whether it is good or not.

Reactions: MimicPanda

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
You messed up the poll a little. You can only select 1 item.
Yea I know, sorry about that.
Also @Gainfullterror the games are not really private lobbies if another party join then there is nothing they can really do about it.This will also not really be resource intensive since if a map is started it has to fill up before anyone can create anither server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom