• Maze boss game

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Get down to the bottom floor - This improvement is for hard mode only. Even though you're given blindness, you can still follow people to the bottom floors.
To make it harder and to stop people following you to the bottom to win the game, I think you should get blindness AND have ALL other players be invisible, so you're on your own.

Maths - If you're muted and you say the correct answer in chat, you don't get the point for the round.
I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if it is intended, but I think they should get the point for this.

Lucky block pvp - Infinite bows are too OP, you should be given limited arrows. Also not sure if flame bows still exist but if they do then they obviously need to be removed.

Jump into the void - There should be another message that says "DO NOT JUMP INTO THE VOID" as well, and make it randomised each time. This is to keep players on their toes, because at the moment, as soon as you see the "wait for it..." on your screen, people already know to jump in the void.

Maze boss game - I see people complain about it in the chat every time the boss game is selected, "I hate this" "omg this is dumb" "omg bye" etc. I think the problem is that there is no real direction involved in this game, all you're really doing is spinning around and hopping in random directions hoping to find a gold block by chance, then when you do its moved, so you have to do it all over again, and people can win this game purely by being lucky which shouldn't really be a thing in a BOSS game.
A suggestion to improve this would be to scrap this gold block nonsense, and just have a big maze (with a roof so you can't see the path by jumping), and the player (or first 3 players) who gets to the centre first (maybe have a diamond block dead centre that you have to stand on to win) wins the game. Simple, classic, challenging, and fun.

Let me know what you think kids

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
I like all your ideas but not the maze, people can just remember the path

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I like all your ideas but not the maze, people can just remember the path
Easy fix: Have about 5 mazes (shouldn't take that long to build) and just have a randomised maze each time the round is. It'll take a long long time for people to even recognise the maze, let alone memorise the way to mid for all of the mazes

Reactions: Iggleboz and Shamel

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
Lucky block pvp - Infinite bows are too OP, you should be given limited arrows. Also not sure if flame bows still exist but if they do then they obviously need to be removed.
Totally agree with that first statement, however, what makes flame bows so much worse than flame golden axes? Sure you can spam someone from afar with a bow, but you could do that without flame anyway, and if you remove infinite arrows then that would be patched. With axes you can deal more damage and also have the fire blocking up your screen and ticking you. So would you want those removed as well, I think they should both stay, imo, just as long as you have few arrows and maybe even less if you have a flame bow to compensate.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Totally agree with that first statement, however, what makes flame bows so much worse than flame golden axes? Sure you can spam someone from afar with a bow, but you could do that without flame anyway, and if you remove infinite arrows then that would be patched. With axes you can deal more damage and also have the fire blocking up your screen and ticking you. So would you want those removed as well, I think they should both stay, imo, just as long as you have few arrows and maybe even less if you have a flame bow to compensate.
Disagreed. Fire is good when its JUST for tick damage making it a bit annoying for you to pvp, however in this lucky block mode, the armour is very very weak (usually gold or leather pieces, mainly helmets/boots too) so just one hit with a fire weapon will eat up like half of your health. Maybe if armour was buffed I would understand your point but I think fire weapons should be removed altogether

Reactions: Iggleboz
D

Deleted member 100818

Donald.jpg

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if it is intended, but I think they should get the point for this.
To some it is definitely a bug
To others well not so much
From what I’ve seen it doesn’t seem like staff consider it a bug
Lucky block pvp - Infinite bows are too OP, you should be given limited arrows. Also not sure if flame bows still exist but if they do then they obviously need to be removed
i am going to disagree just because I really like both even if they screw me over
Jump into the void - There should be another message that says "DO NOT JUMP INTO THE VOID" as well, and make it randomised each time. This is to keep players on their toes, because at the moment, as soon as you see the "wait for it..." on your screen, people already know to jump in the void.
well I feel like it is fine how it is in normal mode
In hard mode this is the sort of thing

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom