Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lolitzerin

Jul 23, 2021
England
I enjoy Lucky Islands and play it regularly, but there are a few things that I think could improve everyone's experience more:

- Add duos gamemode.
Personally, a lot of the time I find myself playing with just one friend, but as there is only Solos or Teams of 4, we have to play TO4, which can affect our game experience because often random teammates troll and make it less enjoyable.

- Feature that ensures if you open a lucky block, you will always get the item that it spawns.
Many times when I'm playing lucky blocks, a teammate will come to the same lucky block as me and steal the item from it which can be very irritating, so I think it would make the game much more fair if whoever opens the lucky block first gets the item.

- A new bow called 'Flame bow' or something similar.
Add another bow into the game that has the unique property of setting enemies on fire if you hit them with an arrow:)

- Add another selectable kit at the start of the game that offers a player tracker.
When I play, there are many players that I come across that hide and are difficult to find, and it can also be difficult to find a player tracker. Although on most of the maps, you can craft one by obtaining the items to craft it easily enough, on some maps it is more tricky, and a lot of players won't think to make one and are stuck in that situation. Therefore, making it an option as a kit seems like a good idea!

These are just a few of the suggestions I have thought of for a few months that I can remember off the top of my head, but if I remember or think of any more then I will add them in edits!

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I enjoy Lucky Islands and play it regularly, but there are a few things that I think could improve everyone's experience more:

- Add duos gamemode.
Personally, a lot of the time I find myself playing with just one friend, but as there is only Solos or Teams of 4, we have to play TO4, which can affect our game experience because often random teammates troll and make it less enjoyable.

- Feature that ensures if you open a lucky block, you will always get the item that it spawns.
Many times when I'm playing lucky blocks, a teammate will come to the same lucky block as me and steal the item from it which can be very irritating, so I think it would make the game much more fair if whoever opens the lucky block first gets the item.

- A new bow called 'Flame bow' or something similar.
Add another bow into the game that has the unique property of setting enemies on fire if you hit them with an arrow:)

- Add another selectable kit at the start of the game that offers a player tracker.
When I play, there are many players that I come across that hide and are difficult to find, and it can also be difficult to find a player tracker. Although on most of the maps, you can craft one by obtaining the items to craft it easily enough, on some maps it is more tricky, and a lot of players won't think to make one and are stuck in that situation. Therefore, making it an option as a kit seems like a good idea!

These are just a few of the suggestions I have thought of for a few months that I can remember off the top of my head, but if I remember or think of any more then I will add them in edits!
Hey!
I agree with all of this, although I’d like to see Teams of 2 and Player Tracker Kit the most out of them all.

Pritt

Jan 1, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there! Currently Lucky islands is definitely my favorite game but I have to agree, tracking down players can sometimes be hard and time consuming. I love the kit idea! In other game modes it's quite easy to find a compass since you can just search all the chests (or buy it in eggwars) and chances are, you will probably find one whereas it's not as easy in Lucky islands. Maybe instead of being a kit, players could also spawn with a compass when the game starts? Nice suggestions!

lolitzerin

Jul 23, 2021
England
Hello!

I agree they should add a Lucky Islands TO2 as pretty much all other gamemodes have a Solo, Duo and squads option.

I also think the "player tracker" kit would be a great addition, not just to Lucky Islands, but to all games!
hi :D yesss i completely agree!

& thank you for the comment :))

lolitzerin

Jul 23, 2021
England
Hi there! Currently Lucky islands is definitely my favorite game but I have to agree, tracking down players can sometimes be hard and time consuming. I love the kit idea! In other game modes it's quite easy to find a compass since you can just search all the chests (or buy it in eggwars) and chances are, you will probably find one whereas it's not as easy in Lucky islands. Maybe instead of being a kit, players could also spawn with a compass when the game starts? Nice suggestions!

hello ! :)

it's confidently my favourite game too:) and my thoughts exactly! the kit would be very useful, or as you said just spawning with one automatically too would work!

thank you very much <3

• Love
Reactions: Pritt
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.