Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Rio De Janerio, with jungles and beaches; we could go for a tropical-esque feel. Add “water stuff”.

How about a map, where everything frozen? Ice, Snow, mountains, a giant glacier and Elsa’s castle? Call the map something cool, now snow or ice; how about Blizzard?

Volkskaya indutries with massive robots dancing in the background.

A mario-themed map, but everything is enormous. I grew up with Galaxy 2, so I adore that one most of all, its second to Odyssey though.

The most iconic place in Zelda; Hyrule Castle.

I had an idea for an anthill map, where underground has massive tunnels and beautiful chambers; like in bugs life and the surface is blossominh spring!

^_^ Yes? @Efcluke94 we need more FFA maps.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Why not the final boss battle in EarthBound! That would make an awesome map!
(Joke if you couldn't tell).

F

Facelurite

Oh I thought it was the one that looked like a womb... Woops got that one mixed up.
Idk closest thing ti earthbound i played was smash. All i know about earthbound is pk thunder pk freeze

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
How about a map, where everything frozen? Ice, Snow, mountains, a giant glacier and Elsa’s castle? Call the map something cool, now snow or ice; how about Blizzard?
Ooo, like the old Spleef Lobby! I loved Elsa's castle in that small lobby! I'd love to see this! ;p
sure, do you think the lobby could do with an update as well?
The lobby, in my opinion, is rather bland. There's no excitement that comes with it! I'm not the most creative person when it comes to themes, but I do believe it should be updated! I surely could do without another Wings map, though. They're not as popular, and are frankly quite annoying and hard to move around in.

+1

Reactions: Efcluke94

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I surely could do without another Wings map
I agree with that, I'm not keen on them personally. I would quite like to add a new ground FFA map. @Tacosbefriends suggested this to me a while back which could be pretty cool.

Zelda: The Wind Waker Outset Island
upload_2018-3-29_13-49-45.png

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I agree with that, I'm not keen on them personally. I would quite like to add a new ground FFA map. @Tacosbefriends suggested this to me a while back which could be pretty cool.

View attachment 144123
Oh, fancy. I quite like it overall, but if that was implemented, I suggest making the forest on the highest peak not so... tree-covered. It's hard to move around in trees and pvp at the same time. I like the island theme, it'd be new to have a whole lot of water. ;P

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
Can the build team at least try and be creative? Last FFA map was literally copied from other game and it still had places named wrong :face_palm: Take Minerware for example. It has amazing looking maps even though you never have a chance to take a closer look at them. Where is the logic in that?

F

Facelurite

View attachment 144123
Wuhu island from Wii sports resort would be even better. I remember playing wind waker but I never finished it.

The striking thing about the island is the bridge, I think it would be absolutely wonderful to have a place where kits like samurai could dominate. But outset island does seem toooo small.

Despite being two years old, the lobby is still high quality. When I think of PvPers I think about anger and toxicity; so a bowser’s castle sort of thing would great for a lobby

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Can the build team at least try and be creative? Last FFA map was literally copied from other game and it still had places named wrong :face_palm: Take Minerware for example. It has amazing looking maps even though you never have a chance to take a closer look at them. Where is the logic in that?
The last FFA map was based on the popular Counter Strike map; Mirage. It can be nice to see replicas of your favourites maps from other games in Minecraft. I've experienced this with World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, Overwatch etc. To create a near replica of a map is far more challenging than building something from imagination. The savanna map for example was inspired from the Lion Kings Pride Rock nobody complained about that, to my knowledge anyway. All this being said the next map will use inspiration or be made completely from imagination. Replicas are too annoying and restrictive.

Minerware maps tend to be some of the teams prettiest maps because there is complete creative freedom. There is no restriction to gameplay or map config, there is no worry about someone getting to the top of somewhere to camp the entire game or a player having to PvP on horrible terrain. (Some of our old maps still have a couple of these gameplay issues).

Oh, fancy. I quite like it overall, but if that was implemented, I suggest making the forest on the highest peak not so... tree-covered. It's hard to move around in trees and pvp at the same time. I like the island theme, it'd be new to have a whole lot of water. ;P
The one issue I've heard through the grapevine is players complaining that the archer kit doesn't have much use, so maybe making more vantage points could fix this, with this kind of map.

Despite being two years old, the lobby is still high quality. When I think of PvPers I think about anger and toxicity; so a bowser’s castle sort of thing would great for a lobby
Something with a volcanic vibe could be nice or a nuclear eruption causing mutations.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
The area on top with the trees doesn't actually have that many trees in the actual game, it's just that render example Luke has used that covers it with loads of trees, so no issue there. :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom