Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Oh, fancy. I quite like it overall, but if that was implemented, I suggest making the forest on the highest peak not so... tree-covered. It's hard to move around in trees and pvp at the same time. I like the island theme, it'd be new to have a whole lot of water. ;P
Going off of the actual in-game map, it's actually quite roomy inside. Here's some screenshots:
latest
E50DC52A7879BD47763E05CDE49072828109C4ED
The-Legend-of-Zelda-The-Wind-Waker-large-392.jpg

Reactions: Story

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
What if there were a map that looked like Town from black ops 2 zombies. It's not that the map is good, it's because I think it could make good use of magma blocks as well as generally be flat (Sorry if magma blocks aren't 1.9 but rather requires 1.10+). I don't think there are any maps with buildings in FFA. I'll leave a few pictures.
bo2+town+pic.jpg
proxy.jpg

Sorry if it isn't clear enough...

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
What if there were a map that looked like Town from black ops 2 zombies. It's not that the map is good, it's because I think it could make good use of magma blocks as well as generally be flat (Sorry if magma blocks aren't 1.9 but rather requires 1.10+). I don't think there are any maps with buildings in FFA. I'll leave a few pictures.View attachment 144128 View attachment 144129
Sorry if it isn't clear enough...
This could work as a smaller map, but for the full 50, it's far too small. I really like the concept though. (Black Ops 2 was the best Call of Duty; change my mind.)

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
This could work as a smaller map, but for the full 50, it's far too small. I really like the concept though. (Black Ops 2 was the best Call of Duty; change my mind.)
Could definitely be a bit too small. Why not throw in all of Tranzit. Just kidding lol.

On a serious note I was also thinking of der reise but there are too many tight corridors which wouldn't be fun. I was thinking maybe origins no man's land, just leave the rest of the map out of it. Couldn't find any pictures. Sorry... I'll explain the best I can.
Gray murky landscape that is generally flat. All muddy with scraps of wood bordering a few trenches. There is a main hill in the middle with walkways made all around it.
I hope you know what I am talking about anyone?

L

Lightning McQueen

How about Saturn’s moon Titan? Infinity war partly took place there in the comics, and the movie is coming out soon as well! It was where Thanos was born.

I’m not a huge fan of wind waker maps because there are a lot of things which gave much more potential.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
AnolTongi wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday
Frontlane wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd :)
Top Bottom