Yes or No

• Total voters

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Hello people of the forums.
I have some Eggwars suggestions that seem pretty good to me.

1- Reworking Eggwars abilities:
This one is quite simple, i like abilities but I feel that they become to expensive at a certain point. So I thought what if you could buy abilities with the tokens. This may need some tweaking but overall I think that this would make people use abilities more and also maybe give emeralds use.

2- Add hardcore health
Hardcore items should only be item prices not health, personally I think that adding an extra voting option for hardcore health would be better than only keeping that type of health in only hardcore mode.

That is really all I have for now, if you disagree with anything please tell me why below.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Hardcore health.. I don't think that's a good idea.
Hardcore health is meant to add more fun to the game, it will make sure that whatever a player does counts. Instead of taking uneeded damage they will need to carefully think of what damage they take.
mmmm Reworking Eggwars Abilities: Yes
Nop :v
If we add abilities in game it would get much more use than it does right now. Plus would you want to spend 10000 on a random skill that barely does anything?

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hardcore health is meant to add more fun to the game, it will make sure that whatever a player does counts. Instead of taking uneeded damage they will need to carefully think of what damage they take.

If we add abilities in game it would get much more use than it does right now. Plus would you want to spend 10000 on a random skill that barely does anything?
Then dont buy it :o

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
youtu.be
1- Reworking Eggwars abilities:
This one is quite simple, i like abilities but I feel that they become to expensive at a certain point. So I thought what if you could buy abilities with the tokens. This may need some tweaking but overall I think that this would make people use abilities more and also maybe give emeralds use.
What would happen with everyone which bought abilities? Do you have to change the abilities at skywars, because it would be strange having an apart way how abilities work at one certain mode, but in the other way, it wouldn't work at all in skywars. If you think abilities are too expensive, buy something else!

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I think the abilities are fine like this. They don't have much impact on the game, so they don't give you much advantage over people who don't have them. If you play a lot of Eggwars and like the game, you can spend your points on the very small buffs here and there.
I personally don't like it when there are a lot of abilities (like Skywars).
I think starters should have the same chance, and don't need to first save up thousands of points to get the same chances as others. This fits my profile picture.

They aren't expensive at all in my opinion, lots of players easily have 50K points or more. As I said, they give such a small advantage that they aren't needed to play the game fair.

Reactions: Keanu

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
What would happen with everyone which bought abilities? Do you have to change the abilities at skywars, because it would be strange having an apart way how abilities work at one certain mode, but in the other way, it wouldn't work at all in skywars. If you think abilities are too expensive, buy something else!
This is better, this would only work for Eggwars since there is good currency in the game. The abilities right now don’t give much perks. But that’s why I wanted to rework them. Yes they are expensive and yes I could buy other things but would it not be more beneficial to spend those points on other things. Not all players have 50k to spend
I think the abilities are fine like this. They don't have much impact on the game, so they don't give you much advantage over people who don't have them. If you play a lot of Eggwars and like the game, you can spend your points on the very small buffs here and there.
I personally don't like it when there are a lot of abilities (like Skywars).
I think starters should have the same chance, and don't need to first save up thousands of points to get the same chances as others. This fits my profile picture.

They aren't expensive at all in my opinion, lots of players easily have 50K points or more. As I said, they give such a small advantage that they aren't needed to play the game fair.
I agree that starters should have an equal chance, that’s why I suggested to make abilities purchasable with in game currency. That’s why I suggested this, this would give everyone a fair chance. Also the current abilities we have now won’t be the ones that would be in game, there would be slightly more game altering ones to make things more fun.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
youtu.be
This is better, this would only work for Eggwars since there is good currency in the game.
Imo it would be strange to have a different method with abilities in just one game.
That’s why I suggested this, this would give everyone a fair chance
Fair chance? The one with the post patiency would have the best chance. Getting emeralds=midcamping.
Not all players have 50k to spend
Then they should save if they want that one specific ability.

Reactions: Fliqa

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Imo it would be strange to have a different method with abilities in just one game.

Fair chance? The one with the post patiency would have the best chance. Getting emeralds=midcamping.

Then they should save if they want that one specific ability.
Skywars will have to be different since the game mechanics aren’t the same as they are in Eggwars, Skywars is very different from Eggwars. Many skywars mechanics would not work in Eggwars. Plus I’m really only suggesting this for Eggwars as I think it would be harder to implement this in skywars. Mid-Camping is a problem yes but Emerald gen’s require you to be on it for it to produce anything, so if people were to midcamp it would be hard because they would also need to stay at the emerald gen. These new ways to buy abilities should be fun for everyone, it would make the games more interesting and overall add more content to a game that sort of needs a little more of it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom