Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RadiumWave

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
North Carolina, United States of America
Pronouns
He/Him
I think there are a few things that were looked over here

Currently the respawn time is 3 seconds. This is ridiculously low as it takes longer to pick up the flag itself. So if you kill the person and then go for the flag, the opponent is right back brfore you had a chance to get it. You also have a short invincibility when you respawn and since your respawn is right by the flag it makes it nearly impossible for the opponent to get the flag since you respawn invincible and before the person can get the flag and run. That all being said maybe make the respawn time 5 seconds and remove the invincibility time.

One more thing is the 30 seconds at the beginning of the game is too much in my opinion. I think 15 or something seems more reasonable as duel game modes are meant to be a bit faster paced and 30 makes it seemed dragged out at the beginning.

Another small issue is multiple cages spawning on the maps but afaik thats a bug.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Currently the respawn time is 3 seconds. This is ridiculously low as it takes longer to pick up the flag itself. So if you kill the person and then go for the flag, the opponent is right back brfore you had a chance to get it. You also have a short invincibility when you respawn and since your respawn is right by the flag it makes it nearly impossible for the opponent to get the flag since you respawn invincible and before the person can get the flag and run. That all being said maybe make the respawn time 5 seconds and remove the invincibility time.

One more thing is the 30 seconds at the beginning of the game is too much in my opinion. I think 15 or something seems more reasonable as duel game modes are meant to be a bit faster paced and 30 makes it seemed dragged out at the beginning.

Another small issue is multiple cages spawning on the maps but afaik thats a bug.
100% Agree
I think 5s respawn is perfect
2s is too OP and 10s is too OP too

and yeah 15s at the start is enough

• Disagree
Reactions: GiGaGekkies

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

I don't know what to say, I was going to create a suggestion about this myself, but I guess I don't have to anymore :) I agree

I disagree with this, this would be too overpowerd for the people with high cps. This would mean only they can fully defend their flag, while "normal" players can't. I can barely defend my flag in 30 seconds, so I can't even do it in 15 seconds. Yes, it might stop it from being fast paced, but not everything has to be fast paced, some people (including me) like slower games like this.

As Goofy already said, that's a bug and you should report it.

I don't like the idea of voting for the timer either, that's luck based as almost everyone who's playing blockwars CTF has a rank :(

Last edited:

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with this, this would be too overpowerd for the people with high cps. This would mean only they can fully defend their flag, while "normal" players can't. I can barely defend my flag in 30 seconds, so I can't even do it in 15 seconds. Yes, it might stop it from being fast paced, but not everything has to be fast paced, some people (including me) like slower games like this.
I understand where you are coming from, but I can easily button protect my flag in about 10 seconds. The wall being up for 30 full seconds really prevents a portion of the community from playing the game the way they want to, making the leaderboard hard to grind. Imo, this should be changed to 10-20 seconds. What might even be a better idea is being able to vote for the amount of time the wall stays up if you have the rank, so you can have a say in the way you want the game to be played.

• Disagree
Reactions: GiGaGekkies

RadiumWave

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
North Carolina, United States of America
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand where you are coming from, but I can easily button protect my flag in about 10 seconds. The wall being up for 30 full seconds really prevents a portion of the community from playing the game the way they want to, making the leaderboard hard to grind. Imo, this should be changed to 10-20 seconds. What might even be a better idea is being able to vote for the amount of time the wall stays up if you have the rank, so you can have a say in the way you want the game to be played.
I like the idea of being able to vote for it. I can see what gigagekkkies is saying with maybe needing 30 seconds to put up flag defense but with duels game modes I just feel like it needs to be shortened down a bit, maybe 15-20 seconds. I often feel myself just waiting at the wall for 25 seconds and a lot of the skilled players are doing the same generally. Voting could make it so more casual players get 30 seconds and people with the rank can choose to vote for a lower time if they wish (For grinding fast wins).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom