Do you agree with the suggestion?

• Total voters

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Heey! I have a small suggestion, for the minerware minigame ‘Solve the Equatation’.

The suggestion:
When you are playing minerware in a party and you get the minigame ‘solve the equatation’ you have to solve a equatation. But if you answer it in party chat, it will be counted wrong. My suggestion is that you can answer in party chat for a point aswell.

A1D93063-D76E-4092-8479-FEC4122B4423.png

Why?
Sometimes it happens that I forget to turn off my party chat or put a ‘!’ before the answer, then I don’t get a point.

Last edited:

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
That's a thing that I would like to be implemented. Honestly, it's quite annoying if you are in a party and whenever the mini-game starts and you write the number, it doesn't count. I always forget to put /pc, so it would be very helpful.

Reactions: ShinyArrow

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Even if you fail, you will still have enough time to react and write it again in the general chat.
There's no need to ,,solve" this, since it is not a really issue.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I understand your suggestion and your frustration, but I think this is kinda hard to add. I would advise you to start using @ for party chat. Example: @ Hello, how are you?

This way you don't have to turn off your party chat. I know this might be kinda hard in the beginning but you will start to get used to it soon!

I like your suggestion so I will vote for yes, but you can use my tip if this doesn't get escalated and implemented.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Even if you fail, you will still have enough time to react and write it again in the general chat.
There's no need to ,,solve" this, since it is not a really issue.
I agree it isn’t a really issue, because you have time enough. But I think it will make more sense (especially for new players) if you can answer in party chat aswell.

I understand your suggestion and your frustration, but I think this is kinda hard to add. I would advise you to start using @ for party chat. Example: @ Hello, how are you?

This way you don't have to turn off your party chat. I know this might be kinda hard in the beginning but you will start to get used to it soon!

I like your suggestion so I will vote for yes, but you can use my tip if this doesn't get escalated and implemented.
If you are right and it will be hard to add, I do not think it is necessary. Because it is not huge problem. And thanks for your tip, I’m going to use it!

Reactions: Quis

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
even though its not needed, I think it would still be a great idea to add! It would overall make things easier.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #60-
A jiffy is an actual unit of time, equal to 1/100th of a second.
2 months of facts, WE ALL DID IT! 🎉
I am not sure if I will continue writing facts or quit them, but yay 2 months!
I was tired of searching for facts manually, so I used Chat-gpt today.
I think that I broke chat-gpt-
1000082425.jpg
1000082426.jpg
Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
Top Bottom